By debaser

2 months ago

Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 months ago by debaser
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

#1 85 days ago

I'm having issues with the Doc Ock VUK kick out not always send the ball up the ball guide to the wireform ramp. Sometimes it miss the ball guide and hit the side of the cabinet. It works fine about 2 out of 5 times.

I'm assuming the issue is wear on the nylon part of the plunger and the ball is not sitting on it evenly when it kicks it up. I've got one of these ordered but figured I would see if anyone else has had this problem before and if a new nylon plunger fixed it. Thanks!

#2 85 days ago

Never really looked at it that closely before but I'd make sure the mech hasn't come loose from the bottom of the playfield, the coil / stop aren't loose from the bracket and now misaligned or that the coil sleeve isn't broken / worn out.

#3 85 days ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Never really looked at it that closely before but I'd make sure the mech hasn't come loose from the bottom of the playfield, the coil / stop aren't loose from the bracket and now misaligned or that the coil sleeve isn't broken / worn out.

Already did all that. I ended up fixing the problem by taking out the ball stop bracket for Doc Ock and bending it forward a bit. That fixed the issue and also greatly reduced the number of bounce outs from Doc Ock.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 12.95
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside