5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by mbaumle
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Ok, I just need to vent. I purchased a Speed Queen front load washing machine Sept 1st 2017, so it hasn't even been one year. About a month or so after getting it the machine made loud banging noises and rattles itself across the laundry room. I can only use it on the lowest spin setting because this thing can't handle anthing higher or it bangs and rattles itself horribly. It was supposedly fixed by the business I purchased it from. They had it for 2 months and I got it back and now after a few weeks it's actually WORSE than it was before. It bangs around my laundry room and I have to pick it up and put it back where it belongs after EVERY SINGLE LOAD. It sounds like a hammer hitting it when it goes through various cycles. My 15 year old Bosch did not move the entire time I owned it, it was perfectly balanced and was awesome. This Speed Queen is terrible. Frustrated, uggh. I'm going to do everything I can to make sure everyone I know or meet in the future never buys one of these washers.

#2 5 years ago

Sorry to hear this. Appliances are like cars; lots of money and it's still a crap shoot.

Try calling the company, not the store you purchased from.

#3 5 years ago

Sorry to hear. I understand that SpeedQueens are supposed to be high end, long lasting equipment too. I second the idea of calling the manufacturer. You may have just received a lemon.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/speed-queen-sucks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.