5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

aaaaaa (resized).jpg
    aaaaa (resized).jpg
    aaaa (resized).jpg
    aaa (resized).jpg
    aa (resized).jpg
    a (resized).jpg

#1 5 years ago

Sorry if this is way off topic but I did just sell my lake house a few weeks ago so there's no need for a speed boat anymore and I'm pinball drunk. I'm looking to trade my 2011 Four Winns 180 speed boat with trailer for pinball machines. The boat is in great shape. The boat probably has less than 50 hours on it, like new. Has CD/satellite radio, 4 speakers and trailer has surge brakes. Always has been stored in heated garage in winter. Free and clear title. Boat is located in Angola, IN. Looking for pins on my wishlist.

a (resized).jpga (resized).jpgaa (resized).jpgaa (resized).jpgaaa (resized).jpgaaa (resized).jpgaaaa (resized).jpgaaaa (resized).jpgaaaaa (resized).jpgaaaaa (resized).jpgaaaaaa (resized).jpgaaaaaa (resized).jpg
    #2 5 years ago

Are you willing to bust out another thousand?

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:Are you willing to bust out another thousand?

What do you mean? I could add cash to the deal. I vale the boat between 16,000 and 17,000

#4 5 years ago

Noooo, you sold the lake house? That is sad. I have great memories spending summers on the lake. Skating at Christmas. Snowmobiling during the winter. Oh well. Life moves on.

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from Yesh23:

What do you mean?

Bust
    Out
    Another
    Thousand

See it now?

#6 5 years ago

Kids are heavily involved in sports. I think we had spent a total of 5 nights there since November. The picture of the boat was taken right before we sold the house July 30th and you do notice the boat was still in the garage

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

B ust
    O ut
    A nother
    T housand
    See it now?

That's what I hear. Luckily I bought the boat a few years old and it had 10 hours on it and I put just a few more. You'd hope it wouldn't require anything for awhile but maybe they're similar to pinball machines

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from Yesh23:

maybe they're similar to pinball machines

Sitting on dry land on a trailer in a garage they almost are. lol.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/speed-boat-for-pinball-machines and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.