10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dbeeson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I just got my blackout up and running, with great thanks to a Pinside member, Barakandl for repairing my MPU/driver board.

The only issue with the machine is that it makes a speech call out "Mission completed" when I engage the left flipper. It does it at least once every 3-5 flips. I went through the game and found the call out "Mission Completed" is for a special award from the outlanes. Can anyone guide me as to where to start troubleshooting?

#4 10 years ago

Guys, a bad diode it was. it was gnawed away near the anode, it was still attached but hardly. I ran my finger on it and it snapped off. So that's why it didn't make the call out every time i flipped.

Barakandl, thanks again for everything. The game is running beautifully now, what a pain in the ass these sys6 games are.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Berkeley Springs, WV
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
2,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dbeeson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/speech-call-out-when-i-engage-flipper-system-6-blackout?tu=dbeeson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.