• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
863360D4-4E6C-4B95-94EC-2B3CAAD770BB (resized).jpeg
7840CC1F-C143-46C2-B21B-49C4538195FF (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

Specific Washer and Nut needed for Williams Coin Door

Added: 2020-02-05 18:44:59 UTC • Ended: February 12th, 2020

Price

Wanted

Looking for this washer and nut from the push button body on a Williams Coindoor for my Firepower project.

Item photos

7840CC1F-C143-46C2-B21B-49C4538195FF (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are mrm_4's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to mrm_4's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Kent, OH, US

#2 4 years ago

Went to mom and pop type hardware store, Ace Hardware, Lowe’s, and Home Depot. This washer is a funny size and seems to be right between the standard sizes that are too small or too big. The nut is 1/4 inch but no one carries this size of a tight thread.

#3 4 years ago

Put some calipers and a thread gauge on it and find out exactly what size it is. If you think earthshaker is the same size I’ll measure mine later.

#4 4 years ago

When you went to all those places, instead of washer and nut, you should have looked through push button switches. Buy one and use the washer and nut.

LTG : )

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Put some calipers and a thread gauge on it and find out exactly what size it is. If you think earthshaker is the same size I’ll measure mine later.

A man is only as good as his tools and sadly I dont own either...

Quoted from LTG:

When you went to all those places, instead of washer and nut, you should have looked through push button switches. Buy one and use the washer and nut.
LTG : )

Thats a good idea, Im going to hold off in case someone has a junk door that can help me out. I just went on Ace's site to see some switches, hard to tell the size but some of what i see looks like that could work. It would be a bummer spending $6-$13 for a little washer and nut but desperate times call for desperate measures

#6 4 years ago

Also a good source for odd hardware is AlbanyCountyFastners.com - I've found quite a bit that wasn't available locally through them.

#7 4 years ago

Hey !! look to the ''AUTO UP / MANUAL DN '' interruptor , you must spin it + or - 90 degree

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from XPABLO:

Hey !! look to the ''AUTO UP / MANUAL DN '' interruptor , you must spin it + or - 90 degree

Yes, when i took this picture the button was just put in the housing to keep it in place. Ive since adjusted it back to its proper position.
Thanks and good eye!

#9 4 years ago

PM me your address, I think I have some that will fit, came off of some switches about the same size.

I can check my own games later this evening to verify.

-Hans

1 week later
#10 4 years ago

Perfect!

863360D4-4E6C-4B95-94EC-2B3CAAD770BB (resized).jpeg863360D4-4E6C-4B95-94EC-2B3CAAD770BB (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/specific-washer-and-nut-needed-for-williams-coin-door- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.