(Topic ID: 178780)

SpecialPinball - Wizard Blocks II project

By specialpinball

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wb-II-design (resized).jpg
    IMG_8095 (resized).JPG
    WB-341 (resized).jpg
    #1 7 years ago

Hello guys!

I´m glad you join me today, everyone is allways welcome here.

Many guys asking me, what happened with my WB project which was started in 2009. In the past 3 years nothing serious happened, i used my time to learn more about new technologies and much more. I made some major mistakes with this project, but at least it was helpful for me, making it now better.

This game will get some great changings, that´s why i called it now WB II. This game will be made together with the MM II and TAF II project, all this three games will get the same features and will be posted here on Pinside.

First i show the current state of this game, this project will starting soon in a few weeks!

WB-341 (resized).jpgWB-341 (resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

And here is now the complete view from the game........

IMG_8095 (resized).JPGIMG_8095 (resized).JPG

#3 7 years ago

YES, another SpecialPinball post!! I'm already hooked to this one

#4 7 years ago

Here is now the first CAD drawing from the new game with many modifications. If this will be the final design, in this moment i´m not sure. Perhaps there will be more changings in the next few weeks.

The wall will be now on the upper left side. The jet bumper area has moved to the right side with a fourth jet spin. Also there will be now three magnets under the playfield and in the center three movable toys, similar like the MM toys, but not the same.

Complete new designed 3D animations, they have nothing common to the original animations.

A complete new service free playfield with three layers, screen printed. Never again broken inserts or ghosting problems.

wb-II-design (resized).jpgwb-II-design (resized).jpg

#5 7 years ago

How do you plan to do the I/O and visual graphics? Still Pin2k hardware?

#6 7 years ago

100% sure, that nothing will be used from the old system. If the whitewood pf is done, i figoure out what would be the best solution for the game.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/specialpinball-wizard-blocks-ii-project and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.