Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 181 posts
  • 91 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by DNO
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    dirty-hair.jpg
    photo.JPG
    photo-1.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sc1f1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#119 10 years ago

Pinside = RGP GUI

You must pile on anything people post or tries to sale... great forum

#126 10 years ago
    Quoted from rcarlson:

Me and my family have had the pleasure of knowing Sam for the past 5+ years. He is a great guy and knows so much about pinball history. It is great talking with him about the games and if you have a question about a game he is always happy to talk with you about it.
    He enjoys tracking where a pin has come from and where it sends up it seems, I always take down the serial number of the games i get (or sell) and send them to Sam so he can track them. He has so much information on pinball's and has most likely forgot more than most of us will ever learn on the subject.
    On a side note: Sam always has a joke or two to share as well, and if you would like to met Sam he always tries to get to Pin-a-go-go...
    When I started to read this tread, I felt ashamed at the actions on the part of some on here. mocking people like this is just juvenile at best and some of you should just feel ashamed about your actions here.
    I came on the sight/form so share pinball knowledge and the love of the game and NOT to bash others... I can see why Molly would pull her account.

Well put sir

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sc1f1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/special-when-lit-watched-last-night?tu=sc1f1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.