Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 181 posts
  • 91 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by DNO
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    dirty-hair.jpg
    photo.JPG
    photo-1.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dutchtommy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from Underspin:

"...and you might not wanna print this...but pinball is dying."
    -Steve Ritchie...one of the guys keeping pinball alive to this day...

at the time the docu was released that was unfortunally the case.. pinball almost died.

but then again it never died for me.. i dont care if its up or its down like fashion.. ill just keep flippin it

1 week later
    #118 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rabscuttle:

I also had heard that the people in SWL were cool with their portrayals, however, as you say that was a cheap move, and they could have easily cropped that shot had they chosen to do so.

i was not cool with my portrayal.. i hanged out with those guys for hours talking about pinball and interviews.. and there was a brief moment i played an dance game in the other section of the area..

guess what they picked me for to be in the movie.. that is the shoot of me playing a dance game, after a lot of pinball talk. i hoped to be in the movie with it actually talking or me playing pinball.. but they didnt picked me to talk in the movie! that is rubbish.. i was too positive for the movie i think.. haha well atleast they grabbed a bit of me to memorialize

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dutchtommy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/special-when-lit-watched-last-night?tu=dutchtommy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.