Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 181 posts
  • 91 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by DNO
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    dirty-hair.jpg
    photo.JPG
    photo-1.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dbaum88.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 10 years ago

I could not agree LESS - This movie was great! First of all, there are not a lot of choices. Any focus on pinball is a good thing.

This movie showed the "people" aspect, the history and the pro players. And focused on designers like Ritchie and Kordek. I do agree they did go for the oddballs but as everyone has said, Sam is a cool guy. Actually, he was the first person I saw when I walked into Expo 12 and said to him "hey, loved you in Special When Lit! He was so pleased. I knew I had arrived at the Expo...

I give it two calloused thumbs up!

1 week later
    #144 10 years ago

Right as usual Al Warner. How can you slam him with that twinkle in his eye and when he says "I loved all the people " at the bowling alley he worked for. We should celebrate people like this - keeping the pinball flame burning for the rest of us to enjoy.

#145 10 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Am I the only one that laughed at the old French man comparing cocaine to pinball?!?!
    The way he said it leads me to believe he's no stranger to the booger sugar
    Dude is like the Hugh Heffner of pinball.

I loved that French guy! When I first started loving pinball, I used his explanation to explain it to people. It was inspiration, hearing someone explain why they loved it. "All my life, it's always been peene ball...." "I don't like to eat, I don't like to drink or take drugs, I like peeenball."

Classic - now if the French could just stop surrendering and stabbing us in the back....

#146 10 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Tour, Transit or School?

Short bus? Lol. Just kidding.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dbaum88.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/special-when-lit-watched-last-night?tu=dbaum88 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.