Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by emkay
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CIMG0089_(resized).jpg
    vlcsnap-5330-04-23-04h14m29s653.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coasterguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 13 years ago

itunes now has "Special when lit" and "Tilt" available for rent or to buy. I am downloading now and gonna shoot them to my apple tv later. Love itunes.

#7 13 years ago

I just watched it. It was ok. I feel the same as you guys. It did make feel that some people really bash stern on their "Cheaper" pins lately. I feel we should celebrate them for even being around anymore after watching that. Cars, houses, and most things aren't made the way they used to either. They are still making fun pins. Makes me wanna buy another stern to spread the love.

#10 13 years ago

I agree that they took way too much time on the waaaaaayy far out there pinball fanatics and did interview many of us who just love to play vs. obsession. To own a few and play them is not the same as some of the people the interviewed. The one guy was a pinball hoarder who could use some help.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coasterguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/special-when-lit-impressions?tu=coasterguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.