Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by TigerLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Just wanted to say THANKS! to Eskaybee as well as post for the record for any future buyers/sellers. I just received my machine from him, first time I've had one shipped. Eskaybee was extremely helpful, open, honest, and very communicative! Highly recommended!

#2 11 years ago

I will second this, I just traded my S-M for his Hulk LE and it is great to have a great buyer/seller/trader so close to me.
    Deal with confidence, all his games are in stellar condition.

#3 11 years ago
    Quoted from tracelifter:

I just traded my S-M for his Hulk LE

Wow, Eskaybee i thought you loved the game?

#4 11 years ago

Yea Eskaybee you kept raving about it, hell your icon is even of Thor?

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from Tilter:

Just wanted to say THANKS! to Eskaybee as well as post for the record for any future buyers/sellers. I just received my machine from him, first time I've had one shipped. Eskaybee was extremely helpful, open, honest, and very communicative! Highly recommended!

Awesome tilter. Glad your enjoying xmen! Tilter was easy to work with too and very good person. Sometimes I wish I had the coin and time to just fly around meeting such cool people here on pinside.

Quoted from tracelifter:

I will second this, I just traded my S-M for his Hulk LE and it is great to have a great buyer/seller/trader so close to me.
    Deal with confidence, all his games are in stellar condition.

Thanks Eric!

Quoted from goodgameslover:

Wow, Eskaybee i thought you loved the game?

Quoted from Monkey:

Yea Eskaybee you krpt raving about it, hell your icon is even of Thor?

Actually the icon is a self portrait JK lol
    But yea, I do dig avengers and I may pick it up down the road again. But I have this weird pinball itch that's in a hard to reach spot . i had the most fun on AV than any of my sterns in the first 3 months. But I've been really having an eye opener lately on new sterns; and I've hinted at this in a few other threads; but I'm tired of having that feeling that I must have the next new pin every release. It takes up too much time and energy which is very tough now that I have a 5 mo old. Also, I was in the works of getting a taf (which I just picked up yesterday), and that lineup of pins was screaming for a flow fest style game with deep rules. As fun as AV is, it lacks flow. Which is why I decided to pick up SM. when you have a small lineup, it's hard to scratch that pinball itch, and getting the newest stern wasn't fulfilling that desire. We'll see how this new found passion for the older pins suits me going forward. In either case; it's a weird hobby we live in, and the disease can be a motha sometimes lol.

#6 11 years ago

Too bad., av is really great, fits perfect in my collection. TAF is great for flow, but you might also look for lotr. As good as you did on av, you'll have a blast on lotr if you can get to valinor.

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

Too bad., av is really great, fits perfect in my collection. TAF is great for flow, but you might also look for lotr. As good as you did on av, you'll have a blast on lotr if you can get to valinor.

I owned LoTR for 7 years; it's my #1 in my ratings. Love it. But yea, looking for something different at this time.

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from Tilter:

Eskaybee was extremely helpful, open, honest, and very communicative! Highly recommended!

Meh. Average at best.

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

But yea, I do dig Avengers and I may pick it up down the road again. But I have this weird pinball itch that's in a hard to reach spot

Yeah i know that feeling! May the itching never end!

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

Actually the icon is a self portrait

So what is the new avatar going to be for you?

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

So what is the new Avatar going to be for you?

Tiger, Steve is going for a laced out WOZ. He is going to trade in the hammer for a comfy pair of ruby slippers. Just speculation of course

Nah, I think he should spring for a BBB and have it all tuned up for our tour of SD in May - nice machine, good eye candy, and solid choice for someone wanting a little something different - especially when money is no object.
    Honorable mention goes to the Shadow, Dr. Who, Johnny Pneumonic (only b/c I secretly want someone to build a second working Matrix stateside), and/or BSD (would be first but I don't want to contribute to higher BSD prices until I purchase my own)

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from Speed:

Tiger, Steve is going for a laced out WOZ. He is going to trade in the hammer for a comfy pair of ruby slippers. Just speculation of course

Well, he is a father now . . . perhaps he thinks it is time to lace up those ruby red slippers.

Quoted from Speed:

Nah, I think he should spring for a BBB and have it all tuned up for our tour of SD in May

Good point! Considering how large of a group we will have with us though I'm not sure how excited Escabee would be about a home invasion though. But check out the SD threads I posted elsewhere and you'll note they have four or five really cool bars with machines. I think the pinball fix will easy to satisfy with routed machines in May.

Quoted from Speed:

and/or BSD (would be first but I don't want to contribute to higher BSD prices until I purchase my own)

Also agree here. I think I want to start some BSD bashing threads simply to beat down the value of this machine as it keeps creeping up and I don't think our buddy has secured our donor games for the restore yet. LOL!

#13 11 years ago

Hahaha you guys are sooooooooo funny! Luckily, I got a son, no ruby slippers....I hope lol

Well I'm an hour and a half from nickel city. It's hard to get out of the house with a 6 mo old. But we'll play it by ear; if its a weekend maybe something will work itself out and maybe a home invasion would be fine. I drink good beer and have a guest room, but like I said. Gotta play it by ear.

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

Hahaha you guys are sooooooooo funny! Luckily, I got a son, no ruby slippers....I hope lol

hehe, yea, it would be a pretty big drop from you to switch from a bad butt Decepticon to Thor and from there to Dorothy.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

Well I'm an hour and a half from nickel city. It's hard to get out of the house with a 6 mo old. But we'll play it by ear; if its a weekend maybe something will work itself out and maybe a home invasion would be fine. I drink good beer and have a guest room, but like I said. Gotta play it by ear.

We're going to be there from the 14th through the 19th. We'll have a ton of clients around through at least the morning of the 17th, the herd will start to thin out the night of the 17th and by the 18th we will only have guys interested in eating good food and drinking good beer. I think we should plan a Nickle City night for us Cajuns on the 18th of May (that's a Saturday). That would rock.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/special-thanks-eskaybee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.