5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by N80G80
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider N80G80.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

So recently I stumbled into a Bally Wulff Special Force Girls pin. The game is an original German machine, and boots up into attract mode, but I can’t get it to start a game (the displays are all jacked up) I’m ordering new displays.

Can someone tell me after I go into the test menu, how many times do I press A before 5,6 enter to do a factory reset?

Also besides the backglass the game should be identical to Special Force correct?

Only reason I ask the last question is because the roms are labeled Bally-Wulff as well.

#3 5 years ago

No, the MPU is super clean and I upgraded it to NVRAM already. From what I’ve read the 6803 gets corrupted data and sometimes requires a factory reset.

I just can’t see in the menu because my displays have outgassed.

#5 5 years ago

I do have 3 balls in the trough, I’ll check the switches later when I get home. Can you tell me how many times I press A to get to factory reset?

#9 5 years ago

Crap, well thanks for the try, I’ll wait for the new display to come I guess.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider N80G80.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/special-force-girls?tu=N80G80 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.