IMG_1718 (resized).jpg
IMG_1716 (resized).jpg
IMG_1717 (resized).jpg
IMG_1715 (resized).jpg
IMG_1713 (resized).jpg
IMG_1714 (resized).jpg
IMG_1712 (resized).jpg
IMG_1722 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - for sale

Sparky Pinball MDM - plays videos on a small screen

Added: 2018-04-07 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (April 25th, 2019) • Ended: July 9th, 2022
Condition: Used, good condition

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 150

Item description

This mod was created by Sparky Pinball. Its been inside my Transformers LE since new. Just sold my pin and this mod needs a new home

The video is all pre-loaded and plays scenes from the Transformers movies. This is a very simple plug/play item. Just plug in to the accessory power cord inside the coin door and you are good to go.

This sits on any screw on the playfield and can be placed in multiple locations. See pics for where I had it installed near the right ramp.

A MUST HAVE for your Tranformers pro/premium/le

Will ship to USA for $10 in bubble wrap in a sturdy box.

This is the rare and HTF Matt McKee topper for Transformers. I just sold my Transformers and the Topper has only been in my home on my pin. Its in perfect "like new" condition. The red "lasers" on his shoulders are tied onto the flasher at the pop bumpers and flash with game play. See pics attached before I just removed it from my game.

I will ship this in a sturdy box with lots of bubble wrap to United States only for $25.

*** I am attending Allentown Pinfest 2019 this year May 2019 and I can bring this to the show if you are attending, to save you on the shipping costs ! ***

Item photos

IMG_1720 (resized).jpg
IMG_1721 (resized).jpg
IMG_1718 (resized).jpg
IMG_1719 (resized).jpg
IMG_1717 (resized).jpg
IMG_1716 (resized).jpg
IMG_1715 (resized).jpg
IMG_1714 (resized).jpg
IMG_1713 (resized).jpg
IMG_1712 (resized).jpg
IMG_1722 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are drjeff112's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to drjeff112's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Albany, NY, US

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sparky-pinball-mdm-plays-videos-on-a-small-screen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.