(Topic ID: 226050)

Spanish-made Pinball Machines owners Club - "Simple and Fast Fiesta!"

By zFabi

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6281 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6299 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6319 (resized).jpg
    A80E7771-7070-4D46-A1E1-9CAA6D18C1A0 (resized).jpeg
    6F0F42D0-E2E6-488D-9F31-787C780A3DBC (resized).jpeg
    0566BE29-6D28-4185-90A1-DD475C4C2EBA (resized).jpeg
    0B69049E-E365-460B-9024-FB3609680B3E (resized).jpeg
    85C37F61-EBCC-49B9-BE75-E0CD5D16FBC3 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3676001 (resized).jpg
    imagejpeg_0001 (resized).jpg
    imagejpeg_2001 (resized).jpg
    imagejpeg_1001 (resized).jpg
    imagejpeg_3001 (resized).jpg
    73AA24D3-37CC-4181-82DE-3F98ED438998 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3167 (resized).jpg
    16193636513991336482203 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider maaca-sparky.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#52 4 years ago

Well, count me in. I recently dug up a Commandos! This game was rotting away in the attic of a local operator, that had machines routed in... Tunisia! He reimported a bunch of dead machines, and this was one of them.

There seems to be very little info on this game. Some say it is a Europlay, some say it is a Barni. There are no real marks that I have found on it yet. I just started working on it.

The good news? I did manage to fix the boards and they work! I even managed to get the roms copied. I offered to IPDB to send them the roms, but no news yet.

The machine is complete but is rough. The cab's steel covering is rough, backglass has some scratches, coindoor is messed up, and bottom of the cab has some swelling a bit, but I will restore it. Even the cab glass looks like it was sandblasted. I have never seen such wear.

Fun fact (and kind of sad...), the machine was originally a Haunted House. There is still a tag in the backbox, and I pulled off the steel plate off the backbox a bit, exposing HH cab art. The 2 front flipper buttons aren't connected to anything anymore.

Also, fun fact, when I saw the pin, it looked REALLY familiar. Well, I was a fan of 80's B-movies, and I managed to find it... the art is straight from the movie poster for Escape From The Bronx. LOL

I would love to find more of these European gems...

Commandos overall view (resized).JPGCommandos overall view (resized).JPGCommandos playfield marquee (resized).JPGCommandos playfield marquee (resized).JPGCommandos backbox (resized).JPGCommandos backbox (resized).JPGCommandos behind plating (resized).JPGCommandos behind plating (resized).JPGCommandos mpu rom (resized).JPGCommandos mpu rom (resized).JPGEscape from the Bronx movie poster (resized).JPGEscape from the Bronx movie poster (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider maaca-sparky.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spanish-made-pinball-machines-owners-club-simple-and-fast-fiesta?tu=maaca-sparky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.