Space Time

By poc_ket

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1479138327231 (resized).jpg (© Dontpanic01101101@gmail.com)
#1 7 years ago

Got my first table! Bally's Space Time! Trying to figure out what the reel in the center of the back glass does

1479138327231 (resized).jpg1479138327231 (resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

credit unit

#3 7 years ago

Yep. Goes up when coins go in, or when you win a free game. Goes down when you start a game.

Congrats! Space Time is a cool game. Very nice!

#4 7 years ago

I have just completed restoring my Space Time - its a great machine. The tunnel is very cool (with lights on the backbox that match the sequence of the tunnel). Good fast game with plenty of features. Love it!

#5 7 years ago

Thanks, I'm ready for my next one!! Also, I have it on free play so that explains part of it. I think it may not be working though, unless when you have free play on it no longer moves

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from poc_ket:

Thanks, I'm ready for my next one!! Also, I have it on free play so that explains part of it. I think it may not be working though, unless when you have free play on it no longer moves

It should still move if you did the free play mod correctly, however some people just snip the credit reduction wire and give the machine 1+ credit(s) which is the more barbaric way to do it and then it won't work.

2 months later
#7 7 years ago

Good evening everyone,

Just picked this game up as a project pin. Play field great, plays great (for one person), going to do a flipper rebuild, new rubbers and a lot of cleaning first. Just one question, can't seem to find any manual online for this pin, my problem is the game won't advance past player 1 if you select anything over 1 player. It will just stay on player one forever. Is this stepper unit in the back box or in the cabinet to see if maybe it's just stuck, or a wire problem or corrosion etc. Pictures would be great to to make sure I have all the components.

Thank you,
Jason

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

1,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-time and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.