Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-17_1.jpg
time_tunnel_tv_show.jpg
Jetsons.jpg
20150818_224459_LLS-01.jpeg
together.pdf (PDF preview)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider justagefehler.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Lately I’ve been tempted by some reasonably priced Space Themed EMs for my seventh machine. I got to play some of them at Allentown, but it’s more of an appreciation for the artwork and theme. Realizing that some of these aren’t likely to be available, how would you rank a top5 for combined play&art? I’d be ok with an early SS as well. A bunch of other titles follow but I think the first batch is where I’m looking. 1 or 2 player is fine and 4 not necessary (number following title).

Astro1
Astronaut2 / Moon Shot4 (Chicago Coin)
Jet Spin4
Outerspace2 / Orbit4 / Space Orbit1
Moon Shot1 (Bally)
Count-down4 / Spacewalk2
Space Mission4 / Space Odyssey2
Target Alpha4
Solar City2
Galaxy4 SS
On Beam1
Space Station1
Space Ship1
StarJet2
Mars Trek

Thanks!!!

Moon Flight, Star Ship, Apollo, Blast Off, Around The World, BoBo, Contact, Cosmos, Friendship7, Meteor, Rocket3, Rocketship, Satellite, Solar Ride, Star Gazer, Universe, Firepower, Star Trek, Space Time, Sky Lab / Spacelab, Strato-Flite / Astro-Flite, Close Encounters, Orbit1, Stellar Wards, Star Race, Space Gambler, Super Orbit,

1 month later
#5 8 years ago

Anyone play Space Time? One for sale for $600 and thinking about it.

#16 8 years ago

Thanks, erak- I played interflip Dragon at Allentown and agree the art is most unusual!!
The tip about AAB in CT/NY is a great one and I'm in Maryland so not too far. Astro has my favorite artwork followed by Astronaut/MoonShot.

Quoted from goldenboy232:

classic retro futuristic art with a comic-book feel)

I've liked El Dorado and Target Alpha is probably easier to find than Solar City for my third choice-- with Jet Spin, Countdown, OuterSpace, Time Space/Zone following. Played Centigrade and Space Mission/Odyssey at Silverball Museum in Asbury NJ but it was a quick visit and there were so many to play! (think they had a Universe as well). I'll have to seek out a Mars Trek and Firepower near me to try.

I tried to put together a compilation and compare - maybe I'll just run them in a slideshow on a monitor on the wall...

together.pdftogether.pdf

#18 8 years ago

Well there it is! I missed out on an excellent Black Rose for $1300 on Monday and still had the cash in my hand Tuesday when up pops a restored Time Zone at $500 thirty minutes away. I suppose it's more sci-fi than space themed however but I dig the graphics and time tunnel!
20150818_224459_LLS-01.jpeg20150818_224459_LLS-01.jpeg

#22 8 years ago

wow 74DQ- I'll have to watch some Time Tunnel episodes from 66-67!
http://www.imdb.com/video/hulu/vi1137246233
from IMDB:
Scientists Tony Newman and Doug Phillips are the young heads of Project Tic-Toc, a multi-billion dollar government installation buried beneath the desert. They have invented a Time Tunnel, which will allow people to visit anywhere in time and space. While testing the tunnel for an impatient senator, Newman and Phillips became trapped in time, and each week coincidentally found themselves at the site of an important historical event, be it the Siege of Troy, the sinking of the Titanic or an assassination attempt on President Lincoln. Sometimes they traveled into the future, and battled alien invaders. Ann MacGregor, Gen. Kirk and Dr. Swain are the scientists trying to fix the malfunctioning Time Tunnel and bring Doug and Tony back to the present (1968).
time tunnel tv show.jpgtime tunnel tv show.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jeffersonville, IN
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 169.00
$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

1,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Myrtle Beach, SC
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

350 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Holton, MI
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider justagefehler.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-themed-em-recommendations-continued?tu=justagefehler and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.