4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by GRUMPY
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ChrisPINk25.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Hey All,

I recently moved my space station to my brother's house. It was completely working before it got there. After setting it up, it started to have several issues. I spent all day disconnecting switches and replacing diodes to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Single drop target in test mode activates the entire first row:

Disconnected all tilts and replaced a few diodes with no change. Also, when the drop is down in attract mode, it causes the right bottom flasher and relay to work:

The S, is still causing an immediate slam tilt. We replaced the diode with no luck. I believe this is the standard slam tilt for space station, but not sure:

#3 4 years ago

Hey Grump,

Jump those pins triggers the entire row. Coin slot 3, rollover 1, shuttle second t, station o, u USA, r. Lock entry, lwr rt 10, bottom bumper.

In addition anything jumpered with j8 pin 5 always triggers that whole row. Other pins jumpered with j10 pin 3 only return the one switch.

So, it’s the column. Transistor or resistor pack?

Thanks!

#7 4 years ago

Thanks @grumpy!

All pins were high except J8 pin 5 was low. What does this mean? DennisT yes, I know PinWiki , but if grumpy is willing to help, I’m very grateful!!

#9 4 years ago

Replaced Q43 and all is working. Thank you very much Grumpy for all of your help!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Olympia, WA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ChrisPINk25.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-station-single-drop-and-s-slam-tilt-issues?tu=ChrisPINk25 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.