IMG_0519.JPG
IMG_0515.JPG
IMG_0514.JPG
IMG_0513.JPG
SS ramp protector.jpg
ClearRamp.jpg
Space Station 05.JPG
08-05-30-32-Shopping.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider timetraveler.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Circumstances have aligned so I could make a mold of the Space Station ramp (via vacuum forming) and theoretically sell exact matches. But that is a huge financial commitment to make (for the mold), so I want to know what the interest is in those ramps for ~$125 each. If there aren't that many people needing a replacement ramp, no problem. This arose because of my melted ramp on my machine, which had fiberglass repair on the front part and a metal shield put in around the drop hole. I have a limited window of access to a perfect ramp, so the idea has come up to possible make them.

Let me know if you are/are not interested (and are Space Station owners) or if someone else is planning to do that (Pinball Inc.?).

Thanks
TT

#5 10 years ago

Based of this and some other information gathering I only have about half the interest I need. So may not happen. Worth a flyer. Thanks.

#10 10 years ago

There was a SS with perfect plastics that sold around here for $1000 a couple of months ago. A definite rarity. Wish I got that one. I hadn't thought of clear ramps, was thinking too linearly. I think there isn't as much interest because a lot of people don't give this one a chance because of the lack of inlines (or they think it's Space Shuttle II). 'Oh no, I can't play it the way I play every other game.' Solid state era thinking. It's cool, they just miss out.

#16 10 years ago

I like the idea, but which decals?

#19 10 years ago

Ok, I was looking at completed eBay listings and found that somebody made clear ramps at some point. Check this listing out, particularly the 5th picture:

ebay.com link: Williams Space Station Pinball Game 100 REBUILT new parts factory manual

I would post a photo, but I am not sure if I can post a shot that I didn't take. If so I can just post the relevant picture.

#20 10 years ago

Space Station 05.JPGSpace Station 05.JPG

#28 10 years ago

But where did you get your clear ramp? Surely someone knows who made these?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider timetraveler.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-station-ramp-interest?tu=timetraveler and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.