Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Methos
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Been a little while since I have been on! But, I thought I would see if anyone on here may be able to help me out.... I have a Space Station all shopped out,, just need a "Space Station" plastic to complete it... I have looked high and low.. With no luck. Anyone have any ideas on where to get one? I would like the real deal,, not a model from a hobby place. Kinda would like to keep it how it came... Thanks in advance!!!
Joe.

Post edited by The_Dude_Abides : Please do not use all caps for thread headers.

9 months later
#2 11 years ago

hello i can scan you all the plastics if you like so you can create them from the beginning,im missing one plastic if you can scan it for me,it's the first right plastic above the right slingshot,
thank you your help will be really appreciated.

#3 11 years ago

can you post a pic of the plastic you need? I might have one.

#4 11 years ago

Zombie thread, but sounds like the OP is talking about the space station toy, not a regular plastic.

#5 11 years ago

I about ready to start casting new toys for this machine just havnt had the tie to get around to it yet.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from Hellfire:

I about ready to start casting new toys for this machine just havnt had the tie to get around to it yet.

If you do - I'd like to replace the space station on my machine. let me know. Also, if someone would reproduce the ramp - that would be great too!

#7 11 years ago

i would like one too!

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from Hellfire:

about ready to start casting new toys for this machine

Please let us know if you do, I would likely be in for one.

Quoted from mdclips:

if someone would reproduce the ramp - that would be great too!

My ramp works, but could be much much better. I think I'd be in on that also.

#9 11 years ago

Yes, DO!! You will sell a lot of these. If you got connections, put this baby into motion.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from lostlumberjacks:

Yes, DO!! You will sell a lot of these. If you got connections, put this baby into motion.

Add other parts like the Taxi spinout and the Joker ramps and you'll really be in business.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Olympia, WA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-station-needed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.