(Topic ID: 202840)

Space Station Issue with docking and station not rotating

By kechlesurf

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EdisonArcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from kechlesurf:

I purchased a Space Station pinball about 4 months ago or so and it is my first machine and has been working great till recently. A few weeks ago, whenever I dock the ball on the left dock, it will randomly shoot out (could be 5 seconds after docking or longer) and the other day, the station stopped rotating.
I am going to put it test and check motor functions when I have some time this weekend but wanted to see if anyone has any suggestions. I am still new to pinball maintenance and can fix easy/small issues (replacing bulbs and fixing connection issues) but have little experience outside of that though I am wanting to learn. I'm going to go through the manual as I have yet to put it in "test" and see how to check motor functions. Does anyone have any suggestions to help me tackle this issue before having to call in a professional?

First thing you should do is join the Pinside Space Station club:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-station-club-members-only

There are several guys there that really know their stuff, especially Space Station. Pinsider Grumpy has helped fix many problems.
Pose your questions there and I'll bet you get some help soon.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Olympia, WA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EdisonArcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-station-issue-with-docking-and-station-not-rotating?tu=EdisonArcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.