• 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Choggard
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider choggard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I was thinking about selling my Space Station pinball by Williams, but I can't seem to find it anywhere for sale.. Does anyone know what they are going for in near mint condition..

#5 11 years ago

Thanks maybe I'll start at $1,500.. It's a great game not sure if I want to part with it..

#9 11 years ago

I live around the Flint, michigan area. I don't many machines going for $900 anymore, prices on games have gone up a lot. Pinside values it at $1k, but we all know pin sides values are low..

image.jpgimage.jpg

#11 11 years ago

No, $1k not going to do it.. Firm on $1,500 for now.. Thanks for your interest!

#14 11 years ago

It's a great game! Actually my cousin offered me a $1k for it last week when I told him I might sell it. If I sell it that low I'll just sell it to him...

3 weeks later
#24 11 years ago

Oh by the way everyone I sold it for $1,400 a few weeks ago..

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Congrats on the sale. It must have been the 30 Craigslist ads you placed - all at once...

Actually there's a guy in the flint area who kept deleting it with a computer program.. I really had no choice but to keep posting it over and over.. I read online that there is a program you can purchase to delete people's post with a single click of a button. Some people have destroyed all postings in an entire city is what the article said and Craigslist can't and won't do anything about it.

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

False... What I bet was happening was after the 2nd or 3rd posting the local group who watches that craigslist market got sick of seeing your ad and started flagging it. It takes multiple flags from multiple users to remove a post.

ยป YouTube video

That's not true! The guy even told me he was removing my adds.. Do some research and look it up, there are many flagging software programs you can buy to remove any number of adds online..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Olympia, WA
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider choggard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-station-for-sale?tu=choggard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.