• Latest reply 9 years ago by Choggard
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

#1 9 years ago

I was thinking about selling my Space Station pinball by Williams, but I can't seem to find it anywhere for sale.. Does anyone know what they are going for in near mint condition..

#2 9 years ago

I checked the Ebay list that Boston Pin Repair keeps and none have sold on ebay this year. A guess would be $1100ish (and that's a complete guess)

#3 9 years ago

Last December I sold a shopped out one with LEDS and a chewed up cabinet for $800. It was a nice machine and I kinda miss it. I think a mint one would probably go in the $1200 - $1500 range, but probably not much higher. IMO once you cross over the 1500 line there are better games out there to choose.

#4 9 years ago

One sold at Expo this year for 800 I think. Playfield was nice, but cab was a 5/10 if I remember

#5 9 years ago

Thanks maybe I'll start at $1,500.. It's a great game not sure if I want to part with it..

#6 9 years ago

If you dont want to part with it whats the point of starting this thread. The game will sell around 900 if it really is mint that is if your selling it.

#7 9 years ago

Where are you located?

#8 9 years ago

I would like one..PM me with some pics...

I also have some trade bait... thanks

#9 9 years ago

I live around the Flint, michigan area. I don't many machines going for $900 anymore, prices on games have gone up a lot. Pinside values it at $1k, but we all know pin sides values are low..

image.jpg

#10 9 years ago

I'm in Michigan, and am a potential customer. I would pay 1k for it.

#11 9 years ago

No, $1k not going to do it.. Firm on $1,500 for now.. Thanks for your interest!

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

No, $1k not going to do it.. Firm on $1,500 for now.. Thanks for your interest!

LOL... Not at all interested.

#13 9 years ago

I saw one here in Az go for around $1000 a few months back. Very interesting game or sure.

#14 9 years ago

It's a great game! Actually my cousin offered me a $1k for it last week when I told him I might sell it. If I sell it that low I'll just sell it to him...

#15 9 years ago

$1k seems like a good deal, i wouldn't pay more than $1200 for one in good condition.

#16 9 years ago

I passed on a super nice one this year for $750 or $800. Game just didn't do it for me. It was just too much like too many other machines. If I was selling one and could get $1000 or more for it I would be very happy.

With that said - I guess price just depends on how bad you want to sell something and how bad someone else wants it. But if I was in your shoes I wouldn't hold out for anything near $1500 if I really wanted to sell it.

#17 9 years ago

I'm from Saginaw,MI and own a very nice Space Station which I still enjoy playing it to this day. As for the price it all depends on the condition of the game in question. For a well playing, good looking one I'd agree on the $1200 to $1500 range. Some of you may have played mine when I had it at the Michigan Pinball Expo in 2011. I may bring it to MPE 2013 for all to enjoy.

Best of luck on your possible sale on the game.

P.S. Perhaps someday we can meet up and play a few games. Will be at the Shark Club (Howell MI.) 6pm till ? on Dec 3rd if anyone wishes to meet up there.

#18 9 years ago

Oh god, please, not the "my family member offered me x" routine.

If you want to sell it, sell it. Put up or shut up. =P

#19 9 years ago

Got a nice one for $600 in August, needed shopped though.

#20 9 years ago

I see this selling at every expo for $800 or less, usually in decent shape, and it does sell. I'd compare this title to space shuttle, and I personally wouldn't pay more than $1k (would like to own it someday). To each his own I guess, I'm sure someone would be willing to pay $1500, might be waiting a while though.

#21 9 years ago

I had wanted this title for some time. It was a closeout way back in the late 80's and I had purchased two of them from Monroe(later Atlas) Dist in Cincinnati. I bought mine in PA and Don picked up at York I think the week before Expo. In a strange twist I meet the the guy and his brother, I bought Space Station from in person at Expo in Chicago. I had only talked over email and phone until then. I knew before hand he flipped it and didnt care to pay more, Space Stations are way more rare than Space Shuttle. I have already been offered more than I paid and I dont even have the machine until next Sat when I see Don at the Winston Salem auction.

#22 9 years ago

I should also say this is a great and underrated game!

#23 9 years ago

Here is where I bought mine! I get this pin next week as from Don http://pinballsonthemove.com/
Who picked it up at the show in PA

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-space-station-wms-1150-york

3 weeks later
#24 9 years ago

Oh by the way everyone I sold it for $1,400 a few weeks ago..

#25 9 years ago

Congrats

#26 9 years ago

Nice, I missed out on one down this way for $500 a month or so ago, saw it relisted couple weeks later for $1200

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

I live around the Flint, michigan area. I don't many machines going for $900 anymore, prices on games have gone up a lot. Pinside values it at $1k, but we all know pin sides values are low..

If you know so much why ask anybody here what it is worth then...

just like your Twister, and the LW3 you got all the money for....

You apparently have enough pins to sell...

you said in your other thread " the Twister thread" you just got into pinball...

Where did you get your pins in the first place ? were they free ?

I could only assume you must have paid for them, and since you JUST got into pinball, you should already know what they are worth, as you just got them...

dont waste anybodys time here, ask values, and then disagree with thier answers..or say you might not part with it...

sounds like alot of bullshit going on here dude...

#28 9 years ago

Back in 2011, I had a SS that I bought (and sold) it for $850. Good game, but I wanted something else after a while. It looked really cool with green LEDs and new display in it.

(This video is the one I made for the sale)

#29 9 years ago

Congrats on the sale. It must have been the 30 Craigslist ads you placed - all at once...

#30 9 years ago

Congrats on the sale, yeah i would say $800-$1500 would be fair price depending on condition ive seen em sell @$2k I have one and what i have in it wouldnt let it go for nothing.
i love the game by far underated in my eyes but i dont plan on selling mine so it dont matter i guess lol.

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Congrats on the sale. It must have been the 30 Craigslist ads you placed - all at once...

Actually there's a guy in the flint area who kept deleting it with a computer program.. I really had no choice but to keep posting it over and over.. I read online that there is a program you can purchase to delete people's post with a single click of a button. Some people have destroyed all postings in an entire city is what the article said and Craigslist can't and won't do anything about it.

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

Actually there's a guy in the flint area who kept deleting it with a computer program..

False... What I bet was happening was after the 2nd or 3rd posting the local group who watches that craigslist market got sick of seeing your ad and started flagging it. It takes multiple flags from multiple users to remove a post.

Quoted from Choggard:

I read online that there is a program you can purchase to delete people's post with a single click of a button. Some people have destroyed all postings in an entire city is what the article said and Craigslist can't and won't do anything about it.

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

False... What I bet was happening was after the 2nd or 3rd posting the local group who watches that craigslist market got sick of seeing your ad and started flagging it. It takes multiple flags from multiple users to remove a post.

» YouTube video

That's not true! The guy even told me he was removing my adds.. Do some research and look it up, there are many flagging software programs you can buy to remove any number of adds online..

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside