20240226_184548 (resized).jpg
20240226_191733 (resized).jpg
20240226_191625 (resized).jpg
20240226_191654 (resized).jpg
20240226_191755 (resized).jpg
20240226_192004 (resized).jpg
20240226_191843 (resized).jpg
20240219_220145 (resized).jpg
There are 4,188 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 84.
#2051 6 years ago

Ok, looking at it now, wire is there. Repeating meaning reflow solder? Or just pull it and put it back?

I don’t have a diode, but I did just purchase a DMM. Should I go right to that step? Also, I just bought the DMM last week, I need to learn how to check continuity

#2052 6 years ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Ok, looking at it now, wire is there. Repeating meaning reflow solder? Or just pull it and put it back?

Yeah, just unplug it and replug it.

Quoted from TicTacSeth:

I don’t have a diode, but I did just purchase a DMM. Should I go right to that step? Also, I just bought the DMM last week, I need to learn how to check continuity

Sure you could.

#2053 6 years ago

Can someone here help me , I'm trying to figure out what switch is needed for the right slingshot? I need a new one currently and can't seem to find it online.

#2054 6 years ago

Ok, so I’ve checked continuity for each segment starting from the back box. It checked out, then checked from the back box to the idc at the optos board, and heard the sweet sound of continuity there too. (I guess I should have started with that. Ha!)

Not sure if this is odd , but before putting the space station section back on, I turned on the machine and the switch errors didn’t immediately pop up, though the credit dot was still there. Checked this multiple times. So tried to play it to see if Lane changes would work, but they still didn’t. So put the space station lanes and toy back on, then sure enough when I turned it on again the switch errors were back.

So back to continuity, does this mean it’s a board problem?

#2055 6 years ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Ok, so I’ve checked continuity for each segment starting from the back box. It checked out, then checked from the back box to the idc at the optos board, and heard the sweet sound of continuity there too. (I guess I should have started with that. Ha!)
Not sure if this is odd , but before putting the space station section back on, I turned on the machine and the switch errors didn’t immediately pop up, though the credit dot was still there. Checked this multiple times. So tried to play it to see if Lane changes would work, but they still didn’t. So put the space station lanes and toy back on, then sure enough when I turned it on again the switch errors were back.
So back to continuity, does this mean it’s a board problem?

The opto board is at the very far end of the cable from the backbox. I would expect the lane change switches and everything else to register regardless of what the opto board was up to.

The game will run without the opto board connected, if you unplug 6 pin connector underneath the playfield at the back right. the game will power on fine - the space station will spin a little longer than usual until it figures out the board isn't there.

Actually, that's a good question, how long does your space station spin for at power up? 1-2 seconds or a good deal longer than that? I'd guess longer, because that's what it does when the space station opto switches aren't closing.

I'm starting to think it's an MPU problem though (Q42 and friends) and perhaps it might be better to get someone like GRUMPY to take a look?

#2056 6 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Can someone here help me , I'm trying to figure out what switch is needed for the right slingshot? I need a new one currently and can't seem to find it online.

The scoring switch or the activation? Both are listed on page 50 of the manual. #63 and #64 are the scoring switches sw-1a-122. The activation switches are listed in the note at the bottom of the page as A-48340H/B-8734 w/RC.

Neither seem to be readily available from my quick look around.

#2057 6 years ago
Quoted from ajfclark:

The opto board is at the very far end of the cable from the backbox. I would expect the lane change switches and everything else to register regardless of what the opto board was up to.
The game will run without the opto board connected, if you unplug 6 pin connector underneath the playfield at the back right. the game will power on fine - the space station will spin a little longer than usual until it figures out the board isn't there.
Actually, that's a good question, how long does your space station spin for at power up? 1-2 seconds or a good deal longer than that? I'd guess longer, because that's what it does when the space station opto switches aren't closing.
I'm starting to think it's an MPU problem though (Q42 and friends) and perhaps it might be better to get someone like grumpy to take a look?

Yeah, I definitely know the Opto is an issue. But it’s on the same column right? The space station spends quite a bit and it doesn’t always line up correctly. I have already replaced the motor , And that only fixed the fact that I would try to turn the opposite way for a split second before turning the correct way. So I guess I have an extra motor, that might still be good. But I think the Opto board shouldn’t affect the lane change switches and others correct?

#2058 6 years ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Yeah, I definitely know the Opto is an issue. But it’s on the same column right? The space station spends quite a bit and it doesn’t always line up correctly. I have already replaced the motor , And that only fixed the fact that I would try to turn the opposite way for a split second before turning the correct way. So I guess I have an extra motor, that might still be good. But I think the Opto board shouldn’t affect the lane change switches and others correct?

Correct, the opto board shouldn't affect the other switches. The station spins and doesn't line up because the optos aren't reporting the position back to the MPU or they are an the MPU can't 'hear' it. Given that the whole column is missing, I suspect the latter. It's probably worth checking the integrity of the EOS switches, the nylon separators, etc and making sure there's no way the EOS switch or wiring can touch the switch matrix switch. I know bad things can happen if they ever touch as the switch matrix doesn't like getting 50v.

Missing a whole column is not something I've had to debug before but I'm happy to muddle along a bit if you are. The relevant part of the MPU schematic is the top left corner of the 75 page of the pdf on ipdb:
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
The Switch Matrix Drives on the left are the columns. ST(robe)7 is column 7, 1J8-8 - Q42 - Pin 12 U40.

First thing I'd do is check continuity from useful point through the IDC connector, say the collector of Q42 through to the green/violet wire on the playfield. It'd be awesome if it was that simple.

I'd do a visual check on that area of the board too.

I'd look at the voltage that point with a DMM (or a logic probe if you've got one) and see if it's pulsing the same and the similar point on a working column's transistor like Q47. Likewise pin 12 of U40 vs say pin 7.

#2059 6 years ago
Quoted from ajfclark:

Correct, the opto board shouldn't affect the other switches. The station spins and doesn't line up because the optos aren't reporting the position back to the MPU or they are an the MPU can't 'hear' it. Given that the whole column is missing, I suspect the latter. It's probably worth checking the integrity of the EOS switches, the nylon separators, etc and making sure there's no way the EOS switch or wiring can touch the switch matrix switch. I know bad things can happen if they ever touch as the switch matrix doesn't like getting 50v.
Missing a whole column is not something I've had to debug before but I'm happy to muddle along a bit if you are. The relevant part of the MPU schematic is the top left corner of the 75 page of the pdf on ipdb:

The Switch Matrix Drives on the left are the columns. ST(robe)7 is column 7, 1J8-8 - Q42 - Pin 12 U40.
First thing I'd do is check continuity from useful point through the IDC connector, say the collector of Q42 through to the green/violet wire on the playfield. It'd be awesome if it was that simple.
I'd do a visual check on that area of the board too.
I'd look at the voltage that point with a DMM (or a logic probe if you've got one) and see if it's pulsing the same and the similar point on a working column's transistor like Q47. Likewise pin 12 of U40 vs say pin 7.

I think I understood about half of that haha. I have a DMM, how do I check the voltage?

I see Q42 and it looks like the round part of it is problem off. Could it be that?

7A6B056C-DD12-4A5C-901B-C6A986CCD01E (resized).jpeg7A6B056C-DD12-4A5C-901B-C6A986CCD01E (resized).jpeg

#2060 6 years ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Could it be that?

Q-42 is bad and it was hit by high voltage from somewhere. Finding where the high voltage is coming from is the hard part. Most likely a lane change switch is causing this.

#2061 6 years ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

I think I understood about half of that haha. I have a DMM, how do I check the voltage?
I see Q42 and it looks like the round part of it is problem off. Could it be that?

No need to check voltages as the visual test shows that Q42 is FUBAR. It needs to be replaced (and potentially other components in the path), but as grumpy suggests before it's replaced you need to ensure there's no connectivity between the high voltage and the switch matrix.

The lane change switches on the flippers are the most likely candidate. The EOS switch should be electrically isolated from the lane change switch. Check that the nylon spacer is intact. Check that the tabs of the switches haven't been bent. Check with a meter that there's no connectivity between the two switches for the whole range of motion of the flippers. Etc

#2062 6 years ago
Quoted from ajfclark:

No need to check voltages as the visual test shows that Q42 is FUBAR. It needs to be replaced (and potentially other components in the path), but as grumpy suggests before it's replaced you need to ensure there's no connectivity between the high voltage and the switch matrix.
The lane change switches on the flippers are the most likely candidate. The EOS switch should be electrically isolated from the lane change switch. Check that the nylon spacer is intact. Check that the tabs of the switches haven't been bent. Check with a meter that there's no connectivity between the two switches for the whole range of motion of the flippers. Etc

Feels like progress! I must be getting close, thanks for helping me diagnose AJ and Grumpy.

For checking flipper vs switches, how do I read that voltage-wise?

#2063 6 years ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Feels like progress! I must be getting close, thanks for helping me diagnose AJ and Grumpy.
For checking flipper vs switches, how do I read that voltage-wise?

I'd just be looking for a lack of continuity. There should be no connection between the EOS switch and the lane change switches. The fault suggests that at some stage there was.

#2064 6 years ago
Quoted from ajfclark:

I'd just be looking for a lack of continuity. There should be no connection between the EOS switch and the lane change switches. The fault suggests that at some stage there was.

Ah, so more just ensure they aren’t touching? I need to start looking into what it takes to replace a Q42

#2065 6 years ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Ah, so more just ensure they aren’t touching?

I'd use my eyes too, but I'd rely on a meter measuring continuity or resistance more. There might be a path between them that's not obvious visually. eg through the base plate or something. Hopefully it's something really obvious like the nylon triangle spacer is missing or that the tabs between the outer leaf of the EOS and the inner leaf of the lane change switch are too close. The spacer should look something like this:
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Quoted from TicTacSeth:

I need to start looking into what it takes to replace a Q42

If soldering isn't your thing, I'd find something to practise on first.

#2066 6 years ago

Lots of learning kits on line. I bought a lot of those little radio shack toys and gave them to the kid and fam after I was done with them. Actually building the radio one is really rewarding!

#2067 6 years ago
Quoted from ajfclark:

I'd use my eyes too, but I'd rely on a meter measuring continuity or resistance more. There might be a path between them that's not obvious visually. eg through the base plate or something. Hopefully it's something really obvious like the nylon triangle spacer is missing or that the tabs between the outer leaf of the EOS and the inner leaf of the lane change switch are too close. The spacer should look something like this:

If soldering isn't your thing, I'd find something to practise on first.

Cool, I’ve soldered the IDC connectors before, assuming with smaller pieces it’s a bit tougher.

Also, there are three transistors on Marco Specialties that look the same or similar. How do I know which one to match it up?

#2068 6 years ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Cool, I’ve soldered the IDC connectors before, assuming with smaller pieces it’s a bit tougher.

If I know the part is fried, I usually:

• cut the legs close to the body of the part
  • desolder the remaining leg parts
  • clean up with solder sucker
  • fit new part and solder
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Also, there are three transistors on Marco Specialties that look the same or similar. How do I know which one to match it up?

The parts breakdown of the System 11b MPU on page 38 of the manual lists Q1, Q40, Q42-Q49 and Transistor, NPN, 2N3904, TO-92.

This agrees with the schematic above which notes the transistors are 2N3904.

So this one: http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/2N3904

I wouldn't order them from Marco, but that's partially because I'm on the other side of the world. I'd use a regular electronics supplier like rs-online as they are cheaper (but you often have to order a bunch): https://au.rs-online.com/web/p/bipolar-transistors/7390442/

#2069 6 years ago
Quoted from heni1977:

Lots of learning kits on line. I bought a lot of those little radio shack toys and gave them to the kid and fam after I was done with them. Actually building the radio one is really rewarding!

Yup. I started desoldering old boards for my grandpa in the holidays. My first assembly projects were little Dick Smith funways projects. Wireless fm microphones, electronic dice, etc.

#2070 6 years ago
Quoted from ajfclark:

The scoring switch or the activation? Both are listed on page 50 of the manual. #63 and #64 are the scoring switches sw-1a-122. The activation switches are listed in the note at the bottom of the page as A-48340H/B-8734 w/RC.
Neither seem to be readily available from my quick look around.

Activation. Well that sucks for me..

#2071 6 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Activation. Well that sucks for me..

I'm sure there are things we can do. Are your switches completely missing or just damaged? Could another high voltage switch be substituted in? Pbresource sells individual blades and tungsten contacts so perhaps you could fix whatever is broken? http://www.pbresource.com/pfswitch.htm

#2072 6 years ago
Quoted from ajfclark:

If I know the part is fried, I usually:

cut the legs close to the body of the part

desolder the remaining leg parts

clean up with solder sucker

fit new part and solder

The parts breakdown of the System 11b MPU on page 38 of the manual lists Q1, Q40, Q42-Q49 and Transistor, NPN, 2N3904, TO-92.
This agrees with the schematic above which notes the transistors are 2N3904.
So this one: http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/2N3904
I wouldn't order them from Marco, but that's partially because I'm on the other side of the world. I'd use a regular electronics supplier like rs-online as they are cheaper (but you often have to order a bunch): https://au.rs-online.com/web/p/bipolar-transistors/7390442/

New parts officially ordered. Now checking around for any switch issues ...

#2073 6 years ago

Hey all,

Need some advice. I’m a newbie. Space station is my first semi-restore (not doing a full teardown). I bought a playfield protector. I was hoping to polish the Mylar and put the protector on. I bought the headlight restoration kit vid recommends and did the steps he mentioned. Mylar doesn’t look much better. Any advice? Maybe just go all the way and remove the Mylar? Thanks!

#2074 6 years ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

Hey all,
Need some advice. I’m a newbie. Space station is my first semi-restore (not doing a full teardown). I bought a playfield protector. I was hoping to polish the Mylar and put the protector on. I bought the headlight restoration kit vid recommends and did the steps he mentioned. Mylar doesn’t look much better. Any advice? Maybe just go all the way and remove the Mylar? Thanks!

Try the Treasure Cove polishing kit, it attaches to your drill, worked pretty good on the sling mylar on my Jackbot but it did take time.

#2075 6 years ago

Thanks MustangPaul looks like the treasure cove polishing kit is sold out (at least, I can't find it anywhere).

#2076 6 years ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

Thanks mustangpaul looks like the treasure cove polishing kit is sold out (at least, I can't find it anywhere).

You tried here. http://www.treasurecovepinball.com/polishing-kit.htm

#2077 6 years ago

Anyone have a good translite avalible to sell? Also looking for the opto cam for the rotating ball guide, thanks

#2078 6 years ago

What is the rotating ball guide? Or do you mean the station divertor?

#2079 6 years ago

You can find most of those parts at marco specialties. Is your station not turning properly?

#2080 6 years ago
Quoted from Drickey86:

Anyone have a good translite avalible to sell? Also looking for the opto cam for the rotating ball guide, thanks

I’ve got an extra translite I bought but never used ... really because the prior owner had duct taped the one onto the backglass down on the bottom, electrical tape on the sides then the plastic brackets back over that. I’ll pull it out and take a picture for you. PM me.

#2081 6 years ago

I also have a second motor. I replaced it thinking I had a motor problem with the station not lining up ... but it’s a switch column issue that I’m working now ajfclark has been helping me out with. So if anyone is looking, let me know if your interested. The one thing it did do was my space Station would start turning the wrong way for a split second before turning the right way again, with the new motor that doesn’t happen. It sure what that means if anything at all for the motor since it already had the column issue and wasn’t working correctly anyway. But again, if anyone needs a motor, I’ve got one.

#2082 6 years ago

Yes under the spinning space station ball diverter . Marco nor any other parts house i have contacted has it avalible

6BD68750-E480-4DCF-9CFA-683056020F4E (resized).png6BD68750-E480-4DCF-9CFA-683056020F4E (resized).png

#2083 6 years ago

I am about to tackle my first flipper rebuild for my Space Station. I am doing the rebuild because my right flipper is weak and after looking at it, whoever did the soldering did a horrible job (none of the soldering is smooth) as well as the capacitor wire broke.

I ordered the Flipper rebuild kit Williams 1988-1991 that fits this machine. If anyone has any tips or advice, please share. Thanks!

#2084 6 years ago
Quoted from kechlesurf:

I am about to tackle my first flipper rebuild for my Space Station. I am doing the rebuild because my right flipper is weak and after looking at it, whoever did the soldering did a horrible job (none of the soldering is smooth) as well as the capacitor wire broke.
I ordered the Flipper rebuild kit Williams 1988-1991 that fits this machine. If anyone has any tips or advice, please share. Thanks!

Everything you need is here...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vids-guide-to-upgradingrebuilding-flippers

#2085 6 years ago
Quoted from kechlesurf:

Use a WPC flipper spring instead of that conical spring that comes with the kit:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/system-11-to-wpc#post-1798005

#2086 6 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Use a WPC flipper spring instead of that conical spring that comes with the kit:

Concur with this one, I upgraded my flippers first thing as my left was weak, and the upgrade is awesome, and was easy to do.

#2087 6 years ago

I also agree with wpc upgrade. One of the best upgrades there are for sys11 games

#2088 6 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Rather than adding a screw into the playfield, I drill a small hole in the flipper bracket as per vid1900 's thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vids-guide-to-upgradingrebuilding-flippers#post-284661

Trivial to do, looks better and makes the spring pull in the same plane as the flipper plunger.

#2089 6 years ago

Hey ajfclark, I just pulled off the board to replace Q42, when I saw this up on Q77. Can’t be good. What does this control?

It also looks different than the two beside it, was it the wrong part?

2888FE55-10DB-48C9-B28E-FAE844DAF4BD (resized).jpeg2888FE55-10DB-48C9-B28E-FAE844DAF4BD (resized).jpeg

D87BA5C2-A12D-4F4F-9B8E-F4260A278321 (resized).jpegD87BA5C2-A12D-4F4F-9B8E-F4260A278321 (resized).jpeg

#2090 6 years ago

I'll answer the second question first.

Quoted from TicTacSeth:

It also looks different than the two beside it, was it the wrong part?

It looks like it's previously kamikazed itself and then replaced.

Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Hey ajfclark, I just pulled off the board to replace Q42, when I saw this up on Q77. Can’t be good. What does this control?

If you look at the second page of the manual, there's a list of solenoids and which transistors are their drivers:
Space Station Solenoid Table (resized).pngSpace Station Solenoid Table (resized).png
Q77 is a special solenoid #5, the left jet bumper. Special Solenoids are a bit special, in both complementary and derogatory senses of the word. They can be controlled by the CPU, and they are also controlled by a direct switch that comes in through 1J18. Because there's a single fuse for multiple coils that might fire almost at the same time (eg all the jets) if a single switch gets stuck on, the coil, driver, etc are all candidates to burn. It's enough of a problem that people sometimes add individual fuses for the special solenoids and this guy made a nice board to hold them that I keep meaning to buy: http://nvram.weebly.com/repair--conversion-kits.html

Why was it designed that way? I guess the original intent was that things that needed super snappy response would be Specials. As there's a direct switch, the coil is activated without waiting for the CPU to see the switch is close and fire the coil. Later, they realised the delay of a switch hit to the CPU triggering the coil wasn't long enough to outweigh the problems and through the System 11B machines the use of 1J18 was phased out. Special solenoids still exist in System 11C boards, but the switches to 1J18 are never connected. If you hold down a switch on a System 11C special, the coil fires once and then the CPU ignores it.

My #5 was cooked when I got my #space station so I wonder if it's a common fault with the way the playfield is setup - perhaps that post rubber that gets chewed out eventually holds the switch down.

#2091 6 years ago

New transistor is in on Q42 and I’m back in full action for the first time! The credit dot is still there, but hey, The station lines up every time and condition green’s galore are about to happen! Thanks ajfclark for all the help!

#2092 6 years ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

New transistor is in on Q42 and I’m back in full action for the first time! The credit dot is still there, but hey, The station lines up every time and condition green’s galore are about to happen! Thanks ajfclark for all the help!

Go through the switch test, tap every switch in the column to test. I think that'll make the dot go away.

#2093 6 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I'm also looking for a new translite for my space station. So if anybody knows where I can get one, it would be helpful

Thanks

#2094 6 years ago
Quoted from ajfclark:

Go through the switch test, tap every switch in the column to test. I think that'll make the dot go away.

Credit dot gone! Thanks again! This game is so different when you can plan for Condition greens and up the scoring through completing the 1,2,3 and U,S,A roll overs. I also feel spoiled now that the station lines up perfectly and even directs the ball to the lock you need if you hit the left orbit. Lol

I thought beating my high score would be easy, and that I’d get it done in my first try last night, but looks like it will take more work to top the 4.6mm I got when none of this stuff worked. Haha. Here’s to pursuing greatness!

#2095 6 years ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Credit dot gone! Thanks again! This game is so different when you can plan for Condition greens and up the scoring through completing the 1,2,3 and U,S,A roll overs. I also feel spoiled now that the station lines up perfectly and even directs the ball to the lock you need if you hit the left orbit. Lol
I thought beating my high score would be easy, and that I’d get it done in my first try last night, but looks like it will take more work to top the 4.6mm I got when none of this stuff worked. Haha. Here’s to pursuing greatness!

I'd clear the high scores.
A) it'll be a different game now
B) with no lane change you couldn't have put your initials in anyway
C) any excuse to hear that tune and get the light show

#2096 6 years ago
Quoted from ajfclark:

I'd clear the high scores.
A) it'll be a different game now
B) with no lane change you couldn't have put your initials in anyway
C) any excuse to hear that tune and get the light show

Yup, all the top scores are blank names because of the lane changes. And for sure love hearing the tune and getting the lights. Definitely going to reset the scores

#2097 6 years ago

My mini playfield just cracked, or more accurately, re-cracked. The plastic drop-down hole separated on the left-hand side.
The part came to me broken and repaired with what looks like clear scotch tape. The bottom of the loop is actually completely separated and held in place on both sides by clear tape. There is a small ridge on the side of the break that looks like it could be epoxied back together, but I’m wondering if there is something I could do to reinforce along the outside edge without it being too unsightly.
Is there something clear that I could run along the outside edge to hold it together that isn’t clear tape?
I’m pretty sure finding a new mini playfield is out of the question.

8CC2EAB0-85CE-4867-B220-F3F49394AA2F (resized).jpeg8CC2EAB0-85CE-4867-B220-F3F49394AA2F (resized).jpeg

#2098 6 years ago
Quoted from tsukumogami:

My mini playfield just cracked, or more accurately, re-cracked. The plastic drop-down hole separated on the left-hand side.
The part came to me broken and repaired with what looks like clear scotch tape. The bottom of the loop is actually completely separated and held in place on both sides by clear tape. There is a small ridge on the side of the break that looks like it could be epoxied back together, but I’m wondering if there is something I could do to reinforce along the outside edge without it being too unsightly.
Is there something clear that I could run along the outside edge to hold it together that isn’t clear tape?
I’m pretty sure finding a new mini playfield is out of the question.

Can you get a better close up of it?

#2099 6 years ago

I use this stuff to glue and repair plastics. Basically for acrylic but works on most plastics. It is very thick (thicker than syrup) and dries clear strong and fast....like don't leave the cap off the tube fast. It can be found at most plastic stores and some hardware stores.

https://www.amazon.com/SCIGRIP-10315-Acrylic-Cement-Low-VOC/dp/B003HNFLMY/ref=sr_1_1

#2100 6 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

I also agree with wpc upgrade. One of the best upgrades there are for sys11 games

I have not seen a big difference with system 11. On your Space Station, can you hit the right ramp with the right flipper with this upgrade?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Machine - For Sale
Olympia, WA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 4,188 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 84.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-station-club-members-only/page/42?hl=tictacseth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.