SS_2014f.jpg
SS_2014e.jpg
SS_2014d.jpg
SS_1.jpg
Space_Shuttle_information_Card_3.jpg
Space_Shuttle_information_Card_2.jpg
Space_Shuttle_information_Card.jpg
Space_Shuttle_Free_Play_Card.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spitfiren8.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#88 10 years ago

CW,

WOW, I dont feel bad at all about losing the Space Shuttle to you! Your giving it more love than i have skill for. Im glad to see it went to someone who loves it. The progress looks great, i look forward to seeing the PF swap. You have to let me play it sometime!

5 months later
#122 10 years ago

CW, Great job on your Space Shuttle! Good to see it reborn! I've had some progress on my Firepower. Cab is done, now time for the PF swap! I need to get my butt over to one of your game invites, sucks were so far apart tho! Hope to see you at Zapcon!image-795.jpgimage-795.jpgimage-452.jpgimage-452.jpgimage-550.jpgimage-550.jpgimage-7.jpgimage-7.jpgimage-441.jpgimage-441.jpgimage-695.jpgimage-695.jpgimage-471.jpgimage-471.jpg

#125 10 years ago
Quoted from cwg29:

Firepower will fell great in your hands when your done. That looks like one solid build. Pinball head yet?

Once I complete the PF swap and get it done I'll call myself a pinhead, with a complete pin restore and a full shop on my STTNG I'll fell I've earned it! I was gonna bring the Firepower but after reading that Pinlawyer was bringing his, i may bring my JM instead. I look forward to meeting you and hopefully playing "the one that got away"...LOL!

#129 10 years ago
Quoted from cwg29:

I fell pretty much committed to that gig so I'll PM you when I'm on duty! Thanks for the comment and I hope we can play this one 2 player.

R u bringing ur Flash? I've drooled over the pics on ur post, one of the best custom builds ive seen!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spitfiren8.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-shuttle-custom?tu=spitfiren8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.