(Topic ID: 75438)

Space Shuttle crew members' club - prepare for liftoff!

By E_N_3

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,495 posts
  • 322 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 28 hours ago by Pinkitten
  • Topic is favorited by 150 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1583 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240422_205151828.jpg
IMG_2045 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8570 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1976 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1587 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1584 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1586 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9366 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9367 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9370 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9373 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9371 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240402_182055_eBay (resized).jpg
20240401_124145 (resized).jpg
20240401_123937 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #19 Center Ramp Switch Upgrade thread Posted by silver_spinner (10 years ago)

Post #50 Side rail nail removal Posted by toyotaboy (10 years ago)

Post #54 Free Play cards Posted by beatmaster (10 years ago)

Post #391 Backbox Display - Sticker Template Posted by toyotaboy (9 years ago)

Post #2362 DIY Glare Guard Posted by MurphyPeoples (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinheadpierre.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#922 8 years ago
Quoted from Trickman:

Newer member here checking in. I've had my Space Shuttle machine for about 11 years. It's still my wife's favorite (one of mine too) and an amazing machine to play. I also own a Pinbot as of a few months ago. Both a fun...but Space Shuttle is the machine that "saved pinball," so it holds a special place.

I own the same duo and feel the same way. I love my PinBot too but the shuttle is special. It is fast enough, forgiving enough but also randomly challenging enough to be popular with everyone in my family. Prepare for liftoff!

2 weeks later
#924 8 years ago

NEVER settle for ball hop, ESPECIALLY on a game like Space Shuttle with great "inlane-swoosh".../blockquote>

Never heard that term before. What is "ball hop"?

#926 8 years ago
Quoted from mof:

When on a worn game, the ball jumps up a little as the ball goes from the inlane to the flipper. The expectation is it should smoothly go from the guide to the flipper in a perfect straight line and not bounce up a little.
-mof

Aha! I have a bit of that on my right inlane. I did not know that it had a special name. I look forward to pictures and a report once you install the fix you ordered. Maybe I will follow suit.

3 months later
#1022 8 years ago

Anyone interested in splitting up a plastic set from CPR? I only want the part that wraps the ramp. The rest of mine are good enough that I cannot justify spending the full amount for the full set. Or....perhaps someone who is buying a full set might be willing to part with their old ramp cover?

3 weeks later
#1042 8 years ago

Are those guides somehow different from the stock pieces? If not, could you not get rid of ball hop by adjusting the positions of the originals relative to the flipper angle? Am I missing something here?

#1047 8 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

Can someone post pics of the underside of the ball gate in the right outlane, or assembly page from the manual if it is there? I'm missing parts but don't know which.

I assume you mean the "air lock"? Vid1900 has an excellent guide here.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-shuttle-airlock-rebuilding-guide#post-1908265

2 weeks later
#1078 8 years ago

Wow beatmaster - way to pimp out the inside of your cabinet!

2 weeks later
#1094 8 years ago
Quoted from BrewersArcade:

The slings are really light too. I emailed Keith at CPR to inquire. Maybe I got a batch that didn't have enough blue ink!

image_(resized).jpeg

Egads. I hope they work with you on that. The original sling plastics were lighter in color than the star field perimeter plastics but neither were anywhere near as light as what you pictured. The original sling plastics are basically the same hue and value as the blue on the playfield. Glad I decided against getting a set. Sorry for your experience.

1 month later
#1111 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Anyone here have use for these??

IMG_20160412_223656.jpg

Are those stickers or waterslide material?

#1112 8 years ago

PM sent.

1 month later
#1119 7 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Is there a way to replace the bulb underneath the ramp without disassembling the ramp? Most all my system 11 games I can get to bulb replacement underneath the Playfield but it looks like those lights are hard-wired and can't be on screwed please confirm

No, but I just replaced mine with a slow color changing led because I always thought the light bleeding around the target looked cheap. I vastly prefer the subtle colored light that now illuminates and bleeds through around the target.

2 months later
#1186 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Anyone want to drill out and put inserts into this test run I have

If you don't have the CPR inserts, don't assume inserts from an original will fit. I swapped a sun insert from an original pinbot to a cpr playfield and the original was larger by a couple millimeters.

2 months later
#1287 7 years ago

What's the "dreaded black/white switch connection"? I've never heard of it.

#1289 7 years ago

Thanks, Travish!

1 week later
#1293 7 years ago

Does anyone here have any functional plasma displays left over from upgrading to led displays? I am in need of two seven digit score displays and the credit/ball display for a project machine I just acquired.

5 months later
#1428 7 years ago

Definitely a lot of work to do there. On the plus side, that's a perfect machine to learn the ins and outs of restoration on. No need to freak out about the inevitable error here and there. My advice: don't aim for perfect from this condition (especially since it's your first). Aim for "much better". Know when to call it good enough, wax it up, drop in three new balls and enjoy the heck out of it.

#1443 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Then for sure go play and check it out.

I second that. I will no buy anything that I cannot see and play in person first (unless it is crazy cheap and I am ready for a project). Too many machines have undisclosed damage/ problems that sellers "forget" to photograph or disclose.

#1450 7 years ago

Are there good batteries in it now? Have the settings been properly adjusted for free play? Is it showing any errors when it is turned on?

1 week later
#1472 6 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

Going to try to see if those switches register, hopefully I can see something in the test mode, but without the displays really working, I'm guessing and which one should be working.

I know it's exciting and hard to wait but trust me, wait until your new displays come and then dive into it. That way you will at least have access to the self diagnostic features such as switch test.

1 week later
#1501 6 years ago
Quoted from dr_spidey:

Can someone post a pic of the wiring for the diagnostic 3-button. One of my wires came undone.
Thanks
Rob

Looks like you are missing one of the green/brown wires that connect to the high score reset terminal below the diode and diagonal from the terminal where the white wire is connected. I would also solder those loose stands on the yellow wire so they don't short on something.

20170514_211349 (resized).jpg20170514_211349 (resized).jpg

#1505 6 years ago
Quoted from dr_spidey:

Thanks
Just to be certain, since your pic is hard to see. My loose Green/Brown wire attaches to the far right white connector. And connects to the bottom right connector. The same one that already has a green/brown wire attached to it?

Sometimes describing this stuff can create more confusion so I pulled my switch bank to take better pictures from various angles. Let me know if this clears things up or not.

20170515_111149 (resized).jpg20170515_111149 (resized).jpg

20170515_111220 (resized).jpg20170515_111220 (resized).jpg

20170515_111245 (resized).jpg20170515_111245 (resized).jpg

20170515_111253 (resized).jpg20170515_111253 (resized).jpg

20170515_111300 (resized).jpg20170515_111300 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#1527 6 years ago

Just sand the inserts. That way you can use the hard top while preserving the possibility of actual restoration in the future.

#1529 6 years ago
Quoted from polyacanthus:

Thanks for the input. I'm ​going to go for it. If this wasn't such a common machine maybe I wouldn't. I peeled back some of the protective film on the overlay to compare color and you can really see how yellowed it is. Blech! Also noticed the overlay is missing some artwork and some holes. Oops! I guess that art is hidden anyway, I hope this is the only place.
For those that have installed them already, how do they play? Like a fresh clearcoat or different?

If you mean that it is missing screw holes for topside pieces, that is actually desirable in clear areas since the original playfields will all vary slightly from one another with regard to screw positioning. Better to be able to drill your own homes to perfectly align with existing holes in the pf in clear areas. And yes, you can really see how much the original acrylic lacquer has yellowed over the years!

#1531 6 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

The original playfield on mine had been cleared over really bad touchup (actually more of a blackout repaint). It looked like hell but played very nice and very fast.
The hardtop might play a tiny bit less fast, but it's very nice. Still need to tweak the pop bumpers, but it plays very well. I have not waxed the hardtop, which is also possible. I don't think I will, because I don't really want it lightning fast.

Speed is a side benefit of wax. The main purpose of wax is reduction of friction to reduce scratches and wear. I can't believe the the hardtop would be so resistant to the wear and tear of a high velocity 1-inch(ish) steel ball that it would not need protection. I would wax it.

3 months later
#1559 6 years ago
Quoted from jradams76:

New Member here just picked up my Space Shuttle this past weekend. It all works which is great but now its time for me to tinker with it and start cleaning and performing some general maintenance. I do have some exposed wood on the playing field due to normal wear. I do have a question though to score matching system where it matches the last two numbers does not grant a free play when it matches? What setting do I need to have in the configuration? Function 26 is set to 2 and then 27,28 is set to 1 but when the score matches it chimes and rings a bell but no free game is started? Is that normal or do I need to have another setting changed?
Thanks!

Does the credit display increment when you match? That's what is supposed to happen. It won't automatically start another game.

1 month later
#1614 6 years ago
Quoted from dr_spidey:

Here's a pic
There's another washer just to the right of the ball. (Got cut off)

That looks like the kicker that serves a ball to the shooter lane. I think Yesh23 is talking about the outhole kicker under the apron that serves the ball into the trough? Or am I mistaken?

#1618 6 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Curious what coil everyone has for the ball kicker? The reason I ask is all my system 11 games all have 800 coils on them but my Space Shuttle has an 850 coil (I believe that's what the manual states it should have--I could be wrong). The issue I have is the ball trough. One I drain a ball it kicks it so hard over that it will hit the next ball in the trough and kick it up and sometimes in lands in the shooter lane. I've never had this happen before and the trough looks good.

Just to verify - I believe this is the stock coil for the outhole kicker.

20171111_192209 (resized).jpg20171111_192209 (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#1653 6 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Newer owner, I'd love to see a laser cut metal ramp made in the fashion of that awesome NASA speaker panel. Seems like a common issue reading the thread, but my ramp came with a hairline crack and while playable, something I'd like to fix. A metal ramp would be a great long term solution being even plastic ones are unobtainable right now!

I think Freeplay40 is planning on making shuttle ramps (maybe even blue ones) when he returns to health.

2 weeks later
#1674 6 years ago

The "R" mark on the side of my cab is a sticker and definitely original. Looks like the art department forgot to talk to legal before production.

20171223_105554 (resized).jpg20171223_105554 (resized).jpg

#1690 6 years ago

I believe the originals were fat round and yellow. Sometimes that size is hard to find. Personally I disliked the yellow. I went with tapered red from titan. Be warned though that the tapered posts offer a bit less protection for the already vulnerable exposed ramp edge, particularly on the left side.

20171227_133949 (resized).jpg20171227_133949 (resized).jpg

#1692 6 years ago
Quoted from SeaOttre:

Round was [probably] original, but the tapered reduces the amount of air the ball might get around the mouth ramp.
But your picture raises another question. Stars and Stripes decals on the drops or the Radar array? Original flyer has the Stars' and Stripes, but lots of resellers have the array.

Yup. I've seen it both ways. I'm not sure which was original. I prefer the look of the stars and stripes.

#1714 6 years ago

* Are there any other useful manuals beside the i) Space Shuttle Mannual, ii) Williams Blue Parts, and ii) Pinball Troubleshooting and Ref {Hawes}

I have not needed anything except the Space Shuttle manual for printed material. The pinwiki for system 9-11 is invaluable. http://pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Williams_System_9_-_11

* What do the standup switches do...they do nothing (lights, score, sound, etc...) I can see on my machine.

They should make a sound and score 10 points. Watch a youtube video for an example of the sound.

* What does the micro switch (A-10594) in the shuttle do (lights, score, sound?). Only the long ramp upper switch (B-8410) is needed to trigger multiball.

The switch under the shuttle lets the game know that a ball made it at least partway up the ramp. If you trigger the shuttle switch but not the switch at the top of the ramp, the drain shield between the flippers will pop up temporarily.

Happy New Year and welcome to the club. Space Shuttle is a great game.

#1718 6 years ago
Quoted from calico1997:

Okay, so I noticed the TM sticker on the cabinet at first and now it was also pointed out that the (R) on the cabinet is also a decal. So clearly the stencil makers didn't get the memo from Williams Marketing about proper trademarking and had to go back after the fact with decals. I don't think many other titles have that goof. But here's an even bigger revelation to me:
WE'VE ALL BEEN CALLING THIS GAME BY THE WRONG NAME!
It is officially "SPACE SHUTTLE PINBALL ADVENTURE" according to all the graphics and copyright / trademark. The words SPACE SHUTTLE are really large and PINBALL ADVENTURE is really small, but that is the full name of this game. Sort of like The Machine: Bride of Pinbot where we usually just call it Bride of Pinbot.
So from now on people, Space Shuttle Pinball Adventure or SSPA for short.
Back in those days, all the pinball makers were afraid of copycat games rushed to market. So probably Williams was trying to copyright and trademark this title as best as possible.

Yup, you are right about the name. That doesn't mean I want to use the whole name. Like The Bride or Capt. Fantastic (and the Brown Dirt Cowboy) it's just too long for everyday conversation. Kinda like a person with three middle names.

2 months later
#1752 6 years ago

Yeah - you really need to manually operate the switch (maybe with a ball) and determine why the wireform is getting stuck. The wireform should swing freely in both directions.

2 weeks later
#1767 6 years ago
Quoted from abendix:

Hi All,
Joined the club a couple of months back. The machine was sold as going but seems to have many problems so I decided to turn it into a project. Here is a list of the problems (so far):
- One flipper was quite weak
- Stand up target faces were broken
- Drop target and spinner faces were badly faded and peeling
- Sound volume was very low
- Many lights not working - not sure if this is a globe or matrix problem yet
- Cabinet was shagged and quite battered about
- Cabinet floor had a hole that had been badly patched up
- Playfield was in pretty bad shape with fading and planking
- Battery on MPU board was corroded
I have done the following so far (getting close to the finish line)
- Relocated the batteries from the MPU to a battery holder and cleaned the corrosion from the MPU board.
- Tried to clean the playfield with no success - it was just so badly marked that the only option was to try and remove the mylar. This turned into a bit of a disaster so I went for the easy option and ordered a hardtop.
- Prep'ed the playfield by sanding back and tried several combinations to try and get the inserts looking great but ended up sanding, then clear coating and buffing. Sanded and clear coated the ball lane. The hardtop installation was a breeze and I couldn't be happier with the end result.
- Repaired the cabinet bottom by patching and filling the hole and painted it
- Sanded and repaired the cabinet, undercoated with a high-fill primer and painted with acrylic gloss royal blue. Order a set of stencils from Pinball Pimp - again I can highly recommend this product as the stencils were pretty easy to use for a novice like me with no major issues. Painted the two other colors (Red and White)
- Installed a flipper rebuild kit and also replaced most of the top side components for the pop bumpers
- Added a few custom mods that I had seen on this site such as the Space Shuttle engine LED mod and Lock hole lighting.
- Installed new stand up target faces, spinner decal and drop target decals.
- Installed new plastics and Rubbers. Replaced all lamps with LED's. Replaced Space Shuttle. New flipper buttons and flipper switches.
- All metal polished and legs powder coated. New leg bolts and levelers
- Cleaned power supply and cabinet inside. All wires enclosed in cable conduit.
This was the first pinball restore project I have done however I have done a few car resto projects which helped with this.
Here are a few photos:
Before:

After:

I will post some more photos and an update once its all back together and working.
Huston - We have Liftoff !!!

Way to go! Looking good. I appreciate how much time and moolah you've put into this. Feels good to see it starting to really come together doesn't it?

#1770 6 years ago
Quoted from abendix:

Yes - I enjoy the process of bringing something tired back to life. I only did this because I wanted a nice Space Shuttle machine - how much I spent wasn't as important as the final result - I know i'm stupid like that....

I don't think it's stupid at all. I admire what you've done. I also pour lots of time, money and energy into resorting games, especially games they I am particularly drawn to.

2 months later
#1788 5 years ago

Your pop bumper might not be the originals but they look good!

#1793 5 years ago
Quoted from OlliG:

As my cabinet is bleached out very much... the red is light pink now....
I was thinking to redo the complete cabinet, repainting it and re-designing the outside with big custom decals ...
...maybe using a nice Spaceshuttle photo with added "SPACE SHUTTLE" Text and Williams Logo....
...but the cabinet would look completly different...
What are your opinions? ... is it a sin/sacrilege destroying the original artwork....?
Or could this be "cool"?
Here are a few rough ideas I have.... not the final decal... just for checking out how it might look like!

Hey - it's your game. Make it look however you like! I especially like your head graphic.

2 weeks later
#1808 5 years ago

That is super awesome - best speaker panel mod I've ever seen!

1 week later
#1824 5 years ago

Pretty sure the original rails were cheap wood wrapped in cheap faux wood printed plastic. I would consider black painted wood an upgrade mod!

#1829 5 years ago

Happy to see I'm not the only one with Lego spaceship toppers. My seven year old made one for me about a year ago. He occasionally steals parts from it to build other stuff.

4 months later
#1959 5 years ago
Quoted from WeLoveScott:

Every once in a while my space shuttle machine will make the man screaming sound when I hit the ball up the ramp to the right of the shuttle that goes nowhere.
Normally I get a computer sound but maybe 1 in 10 gives the outline scream sound. Normal?

It's supposed to do that if you hit the target (and thereby change the shuttle award) when extra ball or special are lit for the award.

#1961 5 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

I love that sound! That is exactly how I feel when I drain a ball with extra ball lit.

I always imagine a spacewalking astronaut coming untethered and screaming as he grabs for his cable... and misses.

1 month later
#1985 5 years ago
Quoted from MountBrew:

Hey guys I want to clarify. I’m saying this playfield would go to the greater good and be offered up for someone to restore. I’m looking to pickup something that is too far gone to restore and hardtop that... my big question is should I go for that option or locate someone who can help with the artistic portion of a playfield restoration. My detailed painting skills aren’t that great and I really want this game to be the best in my collection

Restore it or...wax it, play it and enjoy it. Forget the hardtop.

3 months later
#2085 4 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

Price check for a Space Shuttle with the typical completely roached playfield?
I know that there are hot dog hardtops currently available.
Also, concerned about the System 9 Rottendog Board...
Any idea when it will be available?
Any idea about what it may end up costing?
The guy is asking $1000, which obviously isn't happening.
What does a shopped, "good boards, reflowed, reseated, no corrosion" with a good playfield copy go for?

Browse the market history section for Space Shuttle (or any other game for that matter).

1 week later
#2104 4 years ago

Try squeezing the socket closed a bit more with a pair of needle nosed pliers. The next time you rebuild your pops, consider changing over to a wedge base socket.

2 weeks later
#2112 4 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

I've come across THREE Space Shuttles: one at the local pinball distributor...he's fixing it and gonna charge WWWAAAAYYYY more than I can muster (he said $3k). A Project for $1000 OBO with roached playfield and the guy has no idea what else is wrong with it--won't respond to questions--doesnt' know the answers to them and must feel like answers would diminish his "lotto score" and then a guy who has a project that he has been sitting on for at least five years and he plans to "get around to it someday."
I'm on the hunt for a Space Shuttle and can't seem to find one...I know System 9 boards are tough to replace so obviously need one with clean boards--ok if they need to be rebuilt, just want minimal/no acid damage. I know the playfields are always in horrible shape...what are other common probs/things to look out for?
Any advice?

Not local to you but I'll be leaving the club in about a month probably asking somewhere in the 2k neighborhood. I just finished touching up my playfield and finishing it with 2pac. My boards are rock solid and it has a new ramp and shuttle toy. My shuttle was my first pin four years ago and the ONLY one (out of 10) that has never given me one single problem.

Ramps and boards are hard to come by for these. CPR made a playfield and will theoretically make them again if/when they get set up for one offs but, as usual, they missed it with their blues. You can get CPR plastics but again, the blue is an issue if you care about such details.

#2115 4 years ago
Quoted from Marvin:

3k is stupid and 1k for a roached machine might be even more stupid. truly roached 300 tops if the glass is nice. average game 1500, restored shouldn't be over 2k (people are asking way more but while its a great game its just not a money game. based on play.)

That's some weird alternate reality pricing. Here's the deal with "restored": it takes time and money. Lots of it. The people asking north of 2k likely have more than 3k into it if the game is truly restored. Sub 3k on a restoration = you are losing money or don't place any value at all on your time or both. Don't want to pay for a restoration? Hey, everyone has their priorities. Go buy a typical example of the game in the low to mid 1Ks knowing that it may soon be a roach because the clearcoat was toasted years ago.

#2117 4 years ago
Quoted from Marvin:

doing a 15K kitchen renovation does not increase your house value my 15 K either.

You're right. In many parts of the country, a 15k kitchen remodel increases the value of your home by more than 15k.

Quoted from Marvin:

Funny, I have a restored one with a new PF that has under 1K total into it.

Which means that the game cost you less than a $300 and you did practically nothing else to it (which means it's not restored) and/or the playfield is a bronze or silver grade and you did nothing to correct the defects. All of the lamp sockets and their braided wiring got replaced during the playfield swap? Cabinet stripped, repainted and ideally clearcoated? Ramp replaced or showing zero wear? Flippers fully rebuilt? Pops fully rebuilt? Standup targets got new stickers and got their contacts polished? Rollovers and their switches all polished? Boards are in perfect condition and recapped? Displays are all in perfect working order? Of course you replaced or polished your side rails and lock bar while you were painting the cabinet. Ditto for that coin door you disassembled and polished?

Oh right, you didn't do all of those things or you did but decided that your time has no value. If the latter is true, I am sorry.

Without having gone through the aforementioned items, most collectors would not consider your game to be "restored". It would be more accurately described as partially refurbished.

As for price/value it is crucial to understand that for some people 3K is like a nickel. Why? Not because they are idiots. Quite to the contrary. They were either born to wealth or have earned a great deal of money for themselves and therefore simultaneously understand the value of time and have a different idea of "expensive" than the average Joe.

I can see your argument about putting too much into a game being valid at a higher price point (the 10K Gilligan, for example - which is debatebly worth somewhere near that figure but has a very small potential buyer's audience and could therefore reasonably be described as a risky investment of time and money, if we were to assume that the original intent was to sell and that the dollar amount invested created financial hardship or strain or (assuming no financial strain) that the time and money invested was not offset by the psychological satisfaction of engaging with and completing the project).

I once took a couple of old EMs I had restored to a show. I was literally giving them away for 2K apiece. People that I know as casual pinball acquaintances who suffer somewhat from poverty mentality told me my work was excellent (one of my games ended up winning "best restoration") but that my prices were insanely high. I listed them online (with significantly higher prices) after the show and sold them both within days.

3k might strike you as a crazy price for a restored Space Shuttle, but anyone with financial means looking for an excellent copy of the game who has experience collecting high quality examples knows that $2500-3K is very good value and therefore a very reasonable price that places little to no value on the time of the seller.

#2120 4 years ago

I'm speaking from direct experience. Undeniably true.

#2122 4 years ago
Quoted from Marvin:

base was less than even you mentioned, cab looks good, no need to repaint. People do repaints that are not needed all the time. Clearing a cab is stupid doing so is not a restore, they weren't cleared originally. have a new ramp, but the repros suck so its not installed, wrong transistion and way too thick to fit correctly. flippers are perfect, unbroken original shuttle, plus a repro in hand, uninstalled as its not needed. polishing switches and contacts, are you stupid? No I don't have standup target stickers. it never had any. those bulleyes weren't stickers. They do have new faces though. drop stickers were replaced. pops are perfect from the swap. Bare wire was all replaced under the PF. coin door and armor are all original and fantastic and clean.
"giving away" EMs at 2k, that's a laugh, you were gouging people. you may have still lost money because you put too much into them. But outside a very few titles, 2k is insane on EM's. people paying 3K for a SS are stupid regardless of their financial means. ts not a game worth that. That does not mean people willing to part with too much money to get something *now* rather than getting a good deal don't exist. but they also don't set the market. Just as what I paid for the base game didn't set the market. Those prices are outliers, not typical.

No, I am not stupid. I will prove it now by being done trying to talk sensibly to someone who will not or cannot reciprocate or understand.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinheadpierre.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-shuttle-crew-members-club-prepare-for-liftoff?tu=pinheadpierre and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.