(Topic ID: 75438)

Space Shuttle crew members' club - prepare for liftoff!

By E_N_3

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,485 posts
  • 320 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by Pinkitten
  • Topic is favorited by 150 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2045 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8570 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1976 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1587 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1584 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1586 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9366 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9367 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9370 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9373 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9371 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240402_182055_eBay (resized).jpg
20240401_124145 (resized).jpg
20240401_123937 (resized).jpg
20240401_123913 (resized).jpg
ball gate (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,485 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 90.
#3501 3 years ago

I was running diagnostics today and usually I see 04 in the CREDITS display to indicate test and 00 in the MATCH display to indicate the first function (Game Identification). I don't recall exactly when but somewhere near the end of the cycle of tests the CREDITS display went to 03 and the MATCH display began alternating 12 and 36 back and forth. Could someone help this newbie understand what that indicates, if it's a problem, and if so how to remedy?

I just bought this Space Shuttle this last weekend so I'm glad to be part of the club!

20210412_200706 (resized).jpg20210412_200706 (resized).jpg
#3502 3 years ago

03 = switch test
12 & 36 are switches that are active

12 =1 ball is in the trough
36 = 1 ball is in the shooter lane

Page 16 of the manual lists all the switches

Here’s a link to the manual

https://www.ipdb.org/files/2260/Williams_1984_Space_Shuttle_Instruction_Manual_dated_Nov_3_1984_with_schematics.pdf

#3503 3 years ago
Quoted from dr_spidey:

03 = switch test
12 & 36 are switches that are active
12 =1 ball is in the trough
36 = 1 ball is in the shooter lane
Page 16 of the manual lists all the switches
Here’s a link to the manual
https://www.ipdb.org/files/2260/Williams_1984_Space_Shuttle_Instruction_Manual_dated_Nov_3_1984_with_schematics.pdf

Thank you kindly!!

#3504 3 years ago

A few brews and a new high score tonight of 1.65M. I know that's probably relatively low but it's a household high for owning the table for 2 weeks. I figured I needed more multi-ball to get a higher score, but in this case I think I spelled SHUTTLE several times and that's what boosted my score. Love hearing that bell ring! Of course I'm always looking to spell USA and max my end-of-ball bonus. When multi-ball does hit, I think this machine has one heck of a light show! Man I love it!

As a side note I paid $2,600 for mine. That's quite a bit, but the playfield is in pretty good condition other than some minor cupping on the the center-playfield inserts and some touch-ups that were done near the USA (common area for wear). It does need cleaned/waxed (any advice there is good, I have NOVUS 2 and a cloth...). Original back glass in near mint and machine outfitted with LEDs. Though, the pop bumbers are red-blue-white and are not of equal brightness, I need to investigate that. Jealous of you guys that bought this several years ago for much less.

#3505 3 years ago
Quoted from MusiKyle:

A few brews and a new high score tonight of 1.65M. I know that's probably relatively low but it's a household high for owning the table for 2 weeks.

Congrats, next stop 5M! Increase spinner value and spinner all day is the key to high scores.

Quoted from MusiKyle:

It does need cleaned/waxed (any advice there is good, I have NOVUS 2 and a cloth...).

1 week later
#3506 2 years ago

With the EOS capacitor mod, where do the ends of the capacitor terminate? I found one pic from Ed Cheung where it looks to terminate to the solenoid. I found another picture on here where they both terminate directly to both points on the EOS switch. Before I attempt, which is correct?

6c1c058c2985de10ef5d7fc9487af5397fde8abf (resized).jpg6c1c058c2985de10ef5d7fc9487af5397fde8abf (resized).jpgeoscap (resized).jpgeoscap (resized).jpg
#3507 2 years ago
Quoted from MusiKyle:

With the EOS capacitor mod, where do the ends of the capacitor terminate? I found one pic from Ed Cheung where it looks to terminate to the solenoid. I found another picture on here where they both terminate directly to both points on the EOS switch. Before I attempt, which is correct?
[quoted image][quoted image]

What does this mod do?

#3508 2 years ago
Quoted from MoSeS_1592:

What does this mod do?

My understanding is it is intended to reduce or eliminate the spark on the EOS switch each time its activated, thereby extending the switch life by reducing pitting and corrosion.

1 week later
#3509 2 years ago

I’m in but need a new main board.
Who sells/makes the best?
Thanks

BA667297-5050-4FB3-B859-B7BF41DDEF8A (resized).jpegBA667297-5050-4FB3-B859-B7BF41DDEF8A (resized).jpeg
#3510 2 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

I’m in but need a new main board.
Who sells/makes the best?
Thanks
[quoted image]

$750 or best offer? chuckle.

#3511 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

$750 or best offer? chuckle.

DFF18330-BB65-4E39-95B8-8FB9C0004C27 (resized).pngDFF18330-BB65-4E39-95B8-8FB9C0004C27 (resized).png
#3512 2 years ago

I was referring to the guys ad on CL.

#3513 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I was referring to the guys ad on CL.

I know. The guy originally listed it for $250.
Then he got absolutely swarmed.

#3514 2 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

I know. The guy originally listed it for $250.
Then he got absolutely swarmed.

Last I saw it was $900 and the ad claimed he had a pile of $750 offers. Was thinking about grabbing it for the playfield but I have enough projects now and thinking of selling Shuttle as it is.

Nice pickup! For some reason the game is not captivating me like Blackout does.

#3515 2 years ago

Does anybody else have their right pop bumper metal flange a little lower than the rest? I can't physically get it any higher with my fingers. I first thought it was a worn out spring. Thought I would check the collective minds before I went about further inspecting or rebuilding. The skirt also gets stuck on occasion thereby allowing continued current and blows my slow blo fuse on the solenoid circuit.

20210509_132155 (resized).jpg20210509_132155 (resized).jpg
#3516 2 years ago

Ugh, I turned mine on for the first time in weeks and now the outhole coil isn't firing. The switch does register. Everything else seems to function properly. Looks like I need to investigate Q47 and IJ11 (POS1) correct? It can't just be a fuse because everything else works.. Right? Wiring looks fine to the coil but I'll check continuity from the plug.

PXL_20210511_020225739 (resized).jpgPXL_20210511_020225739 (resized).jpg
#3517 2 years ago
Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

Ugh, I turned mine on for the first time in weeks and now the outhole coil isn't firing. The switch does register. Everything else seems to function properly. Looks like I need to investigate Q47 and IJ11 (POS1) correct? It can't just be a fuse because everything else works.. Right? Wiring looks fine to the coil but I'll check continuity from the plug.
[quoted image]

I thought you got rid of this pig, anyway let me know how the fix goes, mine is doing the same thing right now. I got it to play nice after jiggling the connector at 1j11. That got it working but didn't fix the problem. Good luck.

#3518 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

I thought you got rid of this pig, anyway let me know how the fix goes, mine is doing the same thing right now. I got it to play nice after jiggling the connector at 1j11. That got it working but didn't fix the problem. Good luck.

Yeah, it's "sold" and has been 2/3 paid for... But continues to sit and wait for the last 1/3

I'll check out the plug today and see if anything is obvious.

#3519 2 years ago
Quoted from MusiKyle:

Does anybody else have their right pop bumper metal flange a little lower than the rest? I can't physically get it any higher with my fingers. I first thought it was a worn out spring. Thought I would check the collective minds before I went about further inspecting or rebuilding. The skirt also gets stuck on occasion thereby allowing continued current and blows my slow blo fuse on the solenoid circuit.
[quoted image]

Can you post a photo of the pop bumper mechanism on the back side of the playfield?

#3520 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

No such luck for me. All looks good (header pins are good, connector is good).... Except no continuity from pin to solenoid wire. I tested a different coil in that plug and got continuity, so... That's fun. I traced the wire all the way down and don't see any breaks.. :/

//Scratch that. I unplugged and verified continuity from each side: solenoid to plug, cabinet side plug to board plug, then solenoid to board plug. Continuity is good. Appears the transistor is somehow shorted. Makes no sense why.

#3521 2 years ago
Quoted from Rapid_Roy:

Can you post a photo of the pop bumper mechanism on the back side of the playfield?

I will try and get a picture posted here tonight after work, thank you for the reply!

20210511_143108 (resized).jpg20210511_143108 (resized).jpg20210511_143154 (resized).jpg20210511_143154 (resized).jpg
#3522 2 years ago
Quoted from dzorbas:

I use a 4" piece of wood that's 3/4" thick across the width of the playfield that rests on the existing rails. I slide the playfield out far enough so the sling coils rest on the front edge of the cabinet. I then lift the back of the playfield and slide the piece of wood under and then then tilt it up. It provides enough clearance so the ramp doesn't hit anything. The angle isn't too steep otherwise the ramp would touch.
Hope that makes sense. Other's may have better suggestions.

I'll have to try this also. The 'prop rod' doesn't evenly support the playfield so once the weight settles in it shifts crooked and that just makes me nervous.
I've scratched the left rail several times upon re-entry trying to evenly put the playfield back down. Also, because of the warnings on this site I have not fully lifted the playfield back up against the backglass so I don't break the ramp. I'd like better access to the underside of the playfield but this machine doesn't seem made to foster that easily! I need to look into how many cables need disconnected to simply remove the playfield. At some point that might be an option for me, depending on the scope of work.

#3523 2 years ago
Quoted from MusiKyle:

I will try and get a picture posted here tonight after work, thank you for the reply![quoted image][quoted image]

I don't see anything obvious that would account for the ring sitting lower. Is it possible the rods on the ring are not the same length as the other pop bumpers?
Unrelated, it looks like there was some serious heat there at some time. Certainly caused by the skirt sticking. Maybe a problem with the spoon. I think a rebuild is probably a good idea.

#3524 2 years ago
Quoted from Rapid_Roy:

I don't see anything obvious that would account for the ring sitting lower. Is it possible the rods on the ring are not the same length as the other pop bumpers?
Unrelated, it looks like there was some serious heat there at some time. Certainly caused by the skirt sticking. Maybe a problem with the spoon. I think a rebuild is probably a good idea.

I'll start sourcing parts. Marco should have everything I need I believe. I don't know what would cause the skirt to stick. Oh the fun of troubleshooting machines! Luckily I have a local guy that offered to help rebuild it. I think for my first one I'll watch him (he said about half hour to an hour) and then I'll try the other two myself.

#3525 2 years ago

Check out Vid's guide, if you haven't already. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vids-guide-to-rebuilding-pop-bumpers
It helped me get great performance out of my Space Shuttle pop bumpers when I rebuilt them. It is not hard, but take the time to precisely align the spoon and adjust the switch. It makes all the difference.

#3526 2 years ago

Had to come share here, since you'll love these as much as I do ...

3D Coin Entry Plates for Space Shuttle!

3D-printed with multiple filaments, featuring a space shuttle orbiter printed in black for its bottom few layers then white for the rest, then accented with ink & paint for the remaining details. The filament changes happen mid-print, so the button & shuttle are permanently fused together.

SpaceShuttle_RCP (resized).jpgSpaceShuttle_RCP (resized).jpg

But, the best part -- with the plate/button printed in clear, install a 'Fire' LED (from Comet) behind them and you get a flickering fiery atmospheric reentry effect! See it in action:

Pinside shop: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1282-rocket-city-pinball/05086-3d-coin-entry-plates-space-shuttle
Facebook: https://facebook.com/RocketCityPinball

#3527 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

But, the best part -- with the plate/button printed in clear, install a 'Fire' LED (from Comet) behind them and you get a flickering fiery atmospheric reentry effect!

OK, that looks cool. May have to get this for my shuttle. Nice work.

#3528 2 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

OK, that looks cool. May have to get this for my shuttle. Nice work.

Thanks, I'm really pleased with these too! They take a little more post-printing detail work than most of my other ones ... but if I set one of these without details, and set it next to one WITH details, it's like night & day. GOTTA be detailed.

Let me know!

#3529 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:Had to come share here, since you'll love these as much as I do ...
3D Coin Entry Plates for Space Shuttle!
3D-printed with multiple filaments, featuring a space shuttle orbiter printed in black for its bottom few layers then white for the rest, then accented with ink & paint for the remaining details. The filament changes happen mid-print, so the button & shuttle are permanently fused together.
[quoted image]
But, the best part -- with the plate/button printed in clear, install a 'Fire' LED (from Comet) behind them and you get a flickering fiery atmospheric reentry effect! See it in action:

Pinside shop: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1282-rocket-city-pinball/05086-3d-coin-entry-plates-space-shuttle
Facebook: https://facebook.com/RocketCityPinball

These are amazing Andy, I'll be touching base with you tomorrow to order set. Keep up the good work

#3530 2 years ago

I just read through all 71 pages of this thread as I am considering picking up a Space Shuttle.

I'm surprised no one mentioned how cool the Defender name of the Shuttle is, with Defender being Williams' first Video Arcade Game. Such a clever name.

The one I'm looking at getting is a bit rough but comes with tons of new stuff, Backglass, Ramp, Shuttle, Wolfpac displays.

The Cabinet is boarderline needing a repaint/re-stencil.

I'll post photos if I pull the trigger..

P.S. Would you guys consider the Pinside value on this game a bit on the low side?

#3531 2 years ago

Kinda regretting this, it’s pretty rough... (photos make it look better than it is)

Its in pieces and I just noticed both rails have back box dents.

807117C1-B6E0-4EE8-B3FC-C6A95E1A7FD7 (resized).jpeg807117C1-B6E0-4EE8-B3FC-C6A95E1A7FD7 (resized).jpeg

95458CC4-C223-45BC-B442-58F27B329F8B (resized).jpeg95458CC4-C223-45BC-B442-58F27B329F8B (resized).jpeg

#3532 2 years ago

Does anyone know if any of the vendors sell Space Shuttle pop bumper caps? All three are missing on this and it seems usual places are sold out...\

I also just realized the spinner is missing, does anyone have an original they'd be willing to part with?

Thanks.

#3533 2 years ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

Does anyone know if any of the vendors sell Space Shuttle pop bumper caps? All three are missing on this and it seems usual places are sold out...\
I also just realized the spinner is missing, does anyone have an original they'd be willing to part with?
Thanks.

Congratulations on the acquisition, and welcome to the club. Don't sweat it if it's a little rough around the edges, it's a great title and well worth the effort to fix spit and polish. I've had mine for 20 years and will never let go of it it never gets old it just keeps getting better.
Keep Flippin

#3534 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Congratulations on the acquisition, and welcome to the club. Don't sweat it if it's a little rough around the edges, it's a great title and well worth the effort to fix spit and polish. I've had mine for 20 years and will never let go of it it never gets old it just keeps getting better.
Keep Flippin

I can handle rough, I repainted and re-stenciled cabs I'm just kicking myself for what I paid. instead of being patient for the right one to come along I jumped on the first one I saw.

#3535 2 years ago

I can handle rough, I repainted and re-stenciled cabs I'm just kicking myself for what I paid. instead of being patient for the right one to come along I jumped on the first one I saw.

It seems you're damned if you do and damned if you don't when it comes to a title you really want to pick up. As for price I'm not sure what you paid but you're right in that it's undervalued on pinside's list. IMO, in today's pinball Market, for this title, 2400 to 2800 is a more realistic value for a player's condition machine. Plus,yours had the bonus package with ramps,displays etc..enjoy!

#3536 2 years ago

I just read through all 71 pages of this thread as I am considering picking up a Space Shuttle.
I'm surprised no one mentioned how cool the Defender name of the Shuttle is, with Defender being Williams' first Video Arcade Game. Such a clever name.
The one I'm looking at getting is a bit rough but comes with tons of new stuff, Backglass, Ramp, Shuttle, Wolfpac displays.
The Cabinet is boarderline needing a repaint/re-stencil.
I'll post photos if I pull the trigger..
P.S. Would you guys consider the Pinside value on this game a bit on the low side?

Thanks.

Marco pops in and out of stock. Just keep your eyes on it.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/03-7444-535

Also, if you don't mind mentioning, what'd you pay for the machine?

#3537 2 years ago

yes, keep your eyes on marco. was talking with one of the guys there yesterday and he said they just got in a ton of pop bumper caps that have been sold out for a while. so keep an eye on them. could be up soon.

#3538 2 years ago
Quoted from MusiKyle:

Marco pops in and out of stock. Just keep your eyes on it.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/03-7444-535
Also, if you don't mind mentioning, what'd you pay for the machine?

I just bought one a few weeks ago with a cabinet in a little better shape but non functional and a completely blown out playfield and no extra parts for $1000. I'm working through getting it to start a game before i hard top it and replace the ramp. Anyone use the rocket city playfield posts on their machine and have some pictures of how it turned out?

#3539 2 years ago
Quoted from SWMurphy:

I just bought one a few weeks ago with a cabinet in a little better shape but non functional and a completely blown out playfield and no extra parts for $1000. I'm working through getting it to start a game before i hard top it and replace the ramp. Anyone use the rocket city playfield posts on their machine and have some pictures of how it turned out?

I purchased one with blown out displays for around $1000-$1200. Cabinet needed a lot of touch up, playfield with some wear in the usual spots but have seen far worse.

I tuned up the cabinet nice and replaced the junk displays with LED units. Might rebuild the playfield with waterslides and clear coat, still on the fence with the title though if I like it or not that much.
77a649e8b6759cc785695a120f994b7aa05b9260 (resized).jpg77a649e8b6759cc785695a120f994b7aa05b9260 (resized).jpgc7b71ad77078e16f7efd3bdced2fa5ab5dccef8e (resized).jpgc7b71ad77078e16f7efd3bdced2fa5ab5dccef8e (resized).jpg

#3540 2 years ago

Thanks guys,

I need to unload it, and really look it over. I was super discouraged last night.

Its cool that it came with the new ramp and backglass, though I'm not sure yet if its the blue'd out one or the V2 (which I hope it is as the blue one look terrible IMHO)
I hate LED displays (and LEDs in general) so those are actually a negative for me, I'm going to have to try to piece together a set of original displays and main board (ugh)

Besides the missing spinner what really did it for me was seeing, while breaking down the game, how someone had spray painted the inside sides of the cab and got over spray over all the cabinet wiring. Yeah functionally it doesn't matter but man it makes it look hacky as hell.

#3541 2 years ago

I hate LED displays (and LEDs in general) so those are actually a negative for me, I'm going to have to try to piece together a set of original displays and main board (ugh)

Some of the regulators on the Williams power board are unavailable and they can take out displays when they go. So.. Aftermarket power supply or LED displays. Gas displays are going to fail at some point, they don't last forever.

#3542 2 years ago

67867B93-FAEC-43BD-87BF-9458764672A6 (resized).jpeg67867B93-FAEC-43BD-87BF-9458764672A6 (resized).jpeg

#3543 2 years ago

I’m getting a cat piss smell I didn’t notice last night...
[quoted image]

Hey Charles, looks like you've got some work ahead of you. But nothing you can't handle given some of your other projects. I still think you got a decent deal on this one. Maybe the cat piss smell is the wood used in the cabinet. I get that smell from certain woods I've come across. I used a flat clear coat spray on the inside of my Centipede that got rid of a strange smell after I got it home. Worked great. Can't smell a thing. I think one of the hardest parts to find was the ramp, so it's nice you got one with this deal. These have been harder and harder to find lately and they tend to go quickly when they come up for sale.

#3544 2 years ago
Quoted from CoPinfan:

These have been harder and harder to find lately.

I'm curious how many are actually out there. They originally produced roughly 3,000, take away those that have been trashed (literally thrown out), then take a look at what's left. Just checked eBay (no recent sales and none for sale now). I've seen them occasionally still on route (through other people's posts), but most of the good ones must be in collections. Few and far between.

Edit I was off... 7,000 produced

#3545 2 years ago
Quoted from CoPinfan:

Hey Charles, looks like you've got some work ahead of you. But nothing you can't handle given some of your other projects. I still think you got a decent deal on this one. Maybe the cat piss smell is the wood used in the cabinet. I get that smell from certain woods I've come across. I used a flat clear coat spray on the inside of my Centipede that got rid of a strange smell after I got it home. Worked great. Can't smell a thing. I think one of the hardest parts to find was the ramp, so it's nice you got one with this deal. These have been harder and harder to find lately and they tend to go quickly when they come up for sale.

Thanks for that old friend. Thankfully the cat pee smell must have been coming from the neighbors trash or something (windy today) as I stuck my head in the bottom of the cab and in the back box and it doesn't smell at all, which I'm thankful for.

Quoted from MusiKyle:

I'm curious how many are actually out there. They originally produced roughly 3,000, take away those that have been trashed (literally thrown out), then take a look at what's left. Just checked eBay (no recent sales and none for sale now). I've seen them occasionally still on route (through other people's posts), but most of the good ones must be in collections. Few and far between.

Really, only 3000? That seems low for a pin this popular.

*edit: the game details on pinside list 7000 produced, which is closer to what one would expect for a decently successful title.

#3546 2 years ago

*edit: the game details on pinside list 7000 produced, which is closer to what one would expect for a decently successful title.

Correct, several thousand were made.

They come up for sale here in New England fairly often, between $800 to $1600 seems to be the going rate unless really nice.

#3547 2 years ago
Quoted from SWMurphy:

Anyone use the rocket city playfield posts on their machine and have some pictures of how it turned out?

@SWMurphy, I did, obviously, lol ... I put black ones in mine and I love it. (Though I did opt to leave the translucent red ones at the rollover lanes, I like the overall fiery look there.)

16217820628718960166904542541820 (resized).jpg16217820628718960166904542541820 (resized).jpg16217822170321849596233866343141 (resized).jpg16217822170321849596233866343141 (resized).jpg16217822496701728947729942357863 (resized).jpg16217822496701728947729942357863 (resized).jpg16217823085294642324120305161729 (resized).jpg16217823085294642324120305161729 (resized).jpg

#3548 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

SWMurphy, I did, obviously, lol ... I put black ones in mine and I love it. (Though I did opt to leave the translucent red ones at the rollover lanes, I like the overall fiery look there.)
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the pictures, i was going to try some blue in the lower areas by the slings and i was debating about black or black sparkle for the black areas.

#3549 2 years ago
Quoted from SWMurphy:

Thanks for the pictures, i was going to try some blue in the lower areas by the slings and i was debating about black or black sparkle for the black areas.

Ah, I like what you're thinking! Match the 'background' of the playfield in those areas. Cool. Let me know what you decide!

#3550 2 years ago

Is there anything missing under my shuttle other than the wire gate?

C74474BF-84F6-4016-9130-DE6B477DB8B5 (resized).jpegC74474BF-84F6-4016-9130-DE6B477DB8B5 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,485 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 90.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-shuttle-crew-members-club-prepare-for-liftoff/page/71?hl=copinfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.