(Topic ID: 75438)

Space Shuttle crew members' club - prepare for liftoff!

By E_N_3

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,473 posts
  • 319 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 hours ago by gutz
  • Topic is favorited by 149 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ball gate (resized).jpg
IMG_6608 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6612 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6615 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6618 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6616 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6617 (resized).jpeg
rails_paint (resized).jpg
rails (resized).jpg
p1020715 (resized).jpg
20240224_151150 (resized).jpg
20240224_151259 (resized).jpg
20240224_151254 (resized).jpg
20240224_151230 (resized).jpg
20240224_151220 (resized).jpg
20240224_151201 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,473 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 90.
#2751 3 years ago
Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

That really does look great. It's got me rethinking my lighting under the ramp. Damn you!

Thanks all. KSUWildcatFan you may want to consider green under the award ramp. I think it would tie in with the USA and bonus lights. I might do that down the road. I've got too many comet LEDs sitting around to consider buying more!

#2752 3 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Man that thing is looking good, cant wait to come over and set the high score on it

First order of business after the stay at home is lifted. Just bring your mask!

#2753 3 years ago
Quoted from misterhare:

Thanks all. ksuwildcatfan you may want to consider green under the award ramp. I think it would tie in with the USA and bonus lights. I might do that down the road. I've got too many comet LEDs sitting around to consider buying more!

I really Envy you guys those clear ramps are literally a game-changer for this machine. Really like the way the light transitions from Blue to red on that ramp. Got to ask, is that just from the red in your lock Channel or do you have some other Reds tucked away bringing out that highlight?

#2754 3 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

I really Envy you guys those clear ramps are literally a game-changer for this machine. Really like the way the light transitions from Blue to red on that ramp. Got to ask, is that just from the red in your lock Channel or do you have some other Reds tucked away bringing out that highlight?

The red is only coming from the short red flex LEDs, which are pointed towards the lock. I have two on each lock.

#2755 3 years ago

Added a few more lights over the apron and up the right ramp. Brings the total light count to just over a thousand now. Tried a few options behind the lollipop targets and I'm just not happy with anything, running out of options
20200421_215609_003_saved-ANIMATION (resized).png20200421_215609_003_saved-ANIMATION (resized).png20200421_215422_005_saved (resized).jpg20200421_215422_005_saved (resized).jpg20200421_215324_006_saved (resized).jpg20200421_215324_006_saved (resized).jpg

20200422_234633_008_saved (resized).jpg20200422_234633_008_saved (resized).jpg
#2756 3 years ago

Apinjunkie 1,000 lights is crazy. Nice work with red on ramps.

I'm working through additional gremlins. I've tried to do some research but now I'm turning to you all now.

1) My USA light change is not working on the right flipper. I cleaned the switch and made sure it is contacting after the flipper rebuild. So, am I looking at diode issue?

2) The spinner lane inserts are not lighting up. I think this is the same section that I found a broken wire on earlier, but I resoldered based on the pic from Apinjunkie
IMG_20200412_212910 (resized).jpgIMG_20200412_212910 (resized).jpg

3). Pops are still a bit sluggish. Apinjunkie did you upgrade switches or spoons on your pops when you put the new components in?

#2757 3 years ago
Quoted from misterhare:

3). Pops are still a bit sluggish. apinjunkie did you upgrade switches or spoons on your pops when you put the new components in?

In regards to pop bumpers all I did was clean up the switches and replace the coil sleeves on the underside. My pops were also sluggish after the hardtop install took me about a week adjusting the Leaf switches, but they're in a really really good place now. As for the lights by the drop targets the picture was just a stock photo from the tear down maybe wasn't clear, I could take another pic that shows it better if that will help you. As for your USA is not advancing , I've got nothing for you as that's not an issue I've had to address myself

#2758 3 years ago

Maybe this will help, maybe it won't. I would check the switches at The Flipper itself ,make sure contacts are clean
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-shuttle-lane-change-problem

#2759 3 years ago

Are the spinner and lane change lights in the same switch row or column? If yeah, could be another wire issue

#2760 3 years ago

Maybe this helps, maybe this doesn't. An added benefit of those clear skirts you're using. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-shuttle-crew-members-club-prepare-for-liftoff/page/52#post-5563941

#2761 3 years ago

Also in regards to sluggish pop bumpers: I installed my hardtop on a game that had been sitting neglected, on a back porch for years, and that I’d never actually played so it should come as no surprise that I also had sluggish pop bumpers and slingshots after installing my hardtop, as well as some stubborn switches. I’d cleaned all the game’s switch contacts with a “toothy” folded up paper strip (I was fresh out of crisp hundreds) when it was blown apart and completely rebuilt all the mechanisms. New sleeves, stops/brackets, plungers, the works. I didn’t replace the pop bumper switch spoons but I did polish them clean. After days of messing with my switch adjustments with no improvement, this morning I used 91% alcohol and a soft brush to clean the switches. That worked. The pops are super fast now, the slingshots are strong, and all my rollovers score instantly. Zero issues all day.
I have no idea what kind of life your game led but maybe try the alcohol? (and make sure the gaps are properly set, of course)

#2762 3 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

Also in regards to sluggish pop bumpers: I installed my hardtop on a game that had been sitting neglected, on a back porch, for years and that I’d never actually played so it should come as no surprise that I also had sluggish pop bumpers and slingshots after installing my hardtop, as well as some stubborn switches. I’d cleaned all the game’s switch contacts with a “toothy” folded up paper strip (I was fresh out of crisp hundreds) when it was blown apart and completely rebuilt all the mechanisms. New sleeves, stops/brackets, plungers, the works. I didn’t replace the pop bumper switch spoons but I did polish them clean. After days of messing with my switch adjustments with no improvement, this morning I used 91% alcohol and a soft brush to clean the switches. That worked. The pops are super fast now, the slingshots are strong, and all my rollovers score instantly. Zero issues all day.
I have no idea what kind of life your game led but maybe try the alcohol? (and make sure the gaps are properly set, of course)

You guys are all the best. Thanks for your thoughts.

This machine was on route for many years around western PA. Actually, I found the location list on the back of the manual envelope. Love the history aspect.

I am planning on committing some time to working through these issues today and will report back.

IMG_20200322_164733_01 (resized).jpgIMG_20200322_164733_01 (resized).jpg
#2763 3 years ago

As they say, alcohol solves all your problems! Well, most of them. Thanks @mrart2u

I cleaned the problematic switch contacts with alcohol and a toothbrush and they are all registering consistently! Especially the pops. I knew I had things aligned correctly and this just confirmed that my contacts were filthy. Especially near all the pop coils. I also lubed up the spinner today and when you hit it with the new flippers, it zooms!

I also solved my insert light issues. Per ChrisPINk25 I checked the column in the lamp matrix.
IMG_20200426_134830 (resized).jpgIMG_20200426_134830 (resized).jpg
The spinner lane lights were connector IJ7 pin 6 on the Yellow-Green wire. When I looked at the column I noticed a few other lights that were out, were on the same column. The Shoot Again, Extra Ball when lit for sure. Where the heck are 38, 39, 40 lamps? Are they the outlane inserts? Inlane inserts?

Anyway, IJ4 connector area revealed itself...
IMG_20200426_133732 (resized).jpgIMG_20200426_133732 (resized).jpg
The Yellow-Green wire wasn't fully seated in the connector. I shoved it in and voila! Lights on lights on lights. I still need to work through and make sure the logic is checking out. Obviously, I have some board work to do but I'm going to avoid that as long as I can. I need more practice on some junk boards.

Gremlin 1
I still have a problem with the switch on the right flipper to change the USA rollover lights. I cleaned the switch with the alcohol toothbrush (I need to patent that idea) and I swapped the old diode for the hell of it but it did not fix the problem. So I took a look at the switch matrix here:
IMG_20200426_154603 (resized).jpgIMG_20200426_154603 (resized).jpg

So the flipper lane change is on 41. I checked the column and row wires at the connectors on the board. They look fine and seated well. Does this mean I have a problem somewhere on the column or row of switches? What is UPR S/U Sw? Are these the switches behind the rubbers throughout the playfield? Could it be that one of those is stuck on?

Gremlin 2
I am also having weird issues with the Shuttle Value lamps and outlane "Score Shuttle" lamps. While testing with the ball out, if I hit the pop bumper skirts the aforementioned lamps turn off and on. I assume the pops are not built to function that way. Is that the vibration is triggering something or I didn't do a good job putting my pops back together (grounds and resoldering new diodes)? This same thing happens even on the startup of a game. Random shuttle values and the outline bonus are lit.
IMG_20200426_153841 (resized).jpgIMG_20200426_153841 (resized).jpg

As always, any/all help is appreciated. Each time I crack the hood I get a bit closer to a properly functioning game.

#2764 3 years ago

Rockin good news. I’m glad the alcohol did the trick for you.
I had a similar problem with the IJ7 connector too so, rather than rely on crappy IDC connectors, I repinned it with trifurcons and installed a new header on the board. (By the way, lamp 38 is the triangular insert “stop and score w/l” under the T insert, 39 and 40, I believe, are in the backboard, and are the three 44 exhaust lamps)
While I had the board out doing repairs, I replaced those eight ugly, hot 2 watt resistors you highlighted at R13, R11, etc, with zero ohm resistors, and replaced their driver transistors with mosfets. It drastically cuts down on the heat in the backbox and will keep IJ7 from cooking again.
Next time I have my “hood up” I’ll follow along the wiring for the lane change switch, see if I spot any obvious potential problem areas.

#2765 3 years ago

Oh, and “UP R standup Sw” #47 is the switch directly across from the 3 bank drop targets. The switch chart on p19 of the manual shows all the switch locations.

#2766 3 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

Oh, and “UP R standup Sw” #47 is the switch directly across from the 3 bank drop targets. The switch chart on p19 of the manual shows all the switch locations.

Awesome, thanks! I will check the manual and start working my way through the wires. This whole thing is like math. When the symbols and the logic make sense, the rest of it falls into place. Now, to be clear, I still suck at math but I'm getting better.

Same with the resistors. I appreciate the swap info but I will do more damage than good at this point. I'll file that info for the future.

#2767 3 years ago

Awesome to hear your getting somewhere! Did you do a continuity check from the lane change back to the board? Can’t remember if you posted a pic. If not, that may help

#2768 3 years ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

Awesome to hear your getting somewhere! Did you do a continuity check from the lane change back to the board? Can’t remember if you posted a pic. If not, that may help

Now, everyone, remember what I just said about me and Math...

I had the diode soldered to the wrong terminal on the lane change switch.
IMG_20200426_213417 (resized).jpgIMG_20200426_213417 (resized).jpg

And it was definitely done correctly before I took it off.
IMG_20200417_224549 (resized).jpgIMG_20200417_224549 (resized).jpg

Anytime I ask any other questions going forward you all should probably start at the "Is it plugged in?" level. There are a few more things to fix. All in good time. In the meantime, I'm just gonna rip the spinner! Thanks again.

#2769 3 years ago

I must have really had my flippers set incorrectly... Finally got so irritated with how bad I was playing that I set the flippers up again. Threw in some new balls since this was the first time I opened up the machine in some time. Guess the flipper adjustment was a success; my scores were back over a mil typically and I set my highest score (though not leaderboard worthy). The spinner is now relatively easy from the left flipper, and I think that makes ALL the difference. When that shot is difficult, this game gets really, really frustrating!

IMG_20200503_025349 (resized).jpgIMG_20200503_025349 (resized).jpgIMG_20200503_030405 (resized).jpgIMG_20200503_030405 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#2770 3 years ago

Hey all,

Long time no see.

I am still trying to work through a gremlin. I am getting a lot of stray lamp activation. Sometimes there will be multiple shuttle value lamps lit and I can cycle through them with the right flipper. The pop bumper switches also change the shuttle value and outlane bonus lamps. Also, I get occasional ghosting on the USA lamps.

Is the lamp matrix my guide on this one? Except the flipper and pop switches are making the change, so switch matrix?

#2771 3 years ago

I recently got my Shuttle up and running. First time playing a Shuttle so I'm not sure what good settings should be.

What settings are you all using? Do you just use factory default?

Looking for opinions on Replay settings. Do you give extra balls or credits? At what levels, etc?

Please share any settings you feel make the game measurably better than default and if you don't mind a brief explanation why you feel that way.

Thanks!

#2772 3 years ago
Quoted from Chisel:

Looking for opinions on Replay settings. Do you give extra balls or credits? At what levels, etc?
Please share any settings you feel make the game measurably better than default and if you don't mind a brief explanation why you feel that way.

Personally, my policy for all my games in the home free play environment is:

- Special earned via playfield objectives should be Points (when possible). A Replay is (technically) worthless in the free play environment -- so you just worked really hard to achieve a challenging set of shots in the game, and got nothing to show for it. If you set the Special to Points, then at least you've earned something -- you deserve it! If Points is not an option, then Extra Ball is the next choice. (Usually Extra Balls can be achieved via other playfield objectives, so that's why it's my second choice.)

- Special earned via score milestone should be a Replay. I know this sounds somewhat contradictory, but score milestones are arbitrary and don't really require/deserve any award in the home free play environment. In the arcade where it's pay-to-play, sure -- you achieved a high score, congrats, have a free game on the house! But not at home. In my opinion, you should NOT earn an extra ball nor extra points for reaching an arbitrary score milestone, because that ultimately skews the high scores even further in favor of better players. The knocker/bells/lightshow (and satisfaction that come with it) are your reward.

#2773 3 years ago
Quoted from Chisel:

I recently got my Shuttle up and running. First time playing a Shuttle so I'm not sure what good settings should be.
What settings are you all using? Do you just use factory default?
Thanks!

I agree with skyking on this one, I used to have all my settings very liberal, game spit out an extra ball every chance it got . led to some higher scores and very long gameplay, which is great if you are by yourself but when you have guests over it can get to be a pretty long wait time between balls. I have since dialed it back and go with the factory settings. My average game used to be between 3.5 million + 5.5 million, now my averages between 1. 5 + 3.5 million. Still challenging, still enjoyable game. I would think you'd still want to go with a 5 ball game, and if you really want to go crazy set your spinner value (drop targets) to hold over from ball to ball. Welcome aboard.

#2774 3 years ago

Hello folks,

I'm doing a hardtop install on my Space Shuttle and gathering bits and pieces as I go. I know that I can buy drop target stickers but it's just as easy for me to print a set. I'm not particularly fond of the satellite dish and I think the star and stripes was the one that the game shipped with originally. I figure they will work better with this colour scheme anyway.

IMG_20200518_1709592 (resized).jpgIMG_20200518_1709592 (resized).jpg

Does anyone have a good scan of a set or know where I can find a good image? It really wouldn't be that hard to recreate them as they are fairly simple but I figured this would save some time.

Almost forgot, looking for a scan of the spinner as well. I can grab one of mine but again, no point in re-inventing the wheel and all that stuff...

Thanks!

#2775 3 years ago
Quoted from dzorbas:

Hello folks,
I'm doing a hardtop install on my Space Shuttle and gathering bits and pieces as I go. I know that I can buy drop target stickers but it's just as easy for me to print a set. I'm not particularly fond of the satellite dish and I think the star and stripes was the one that the game shipped with originally. I figure they will work better with this colour scheme anyway.
[quoted image]
Does anyone have a good scan of a set or know where I can find a good image? It really wouldn't be that hard to recreate them as they are fairly simple but I figured this would save some time.
Almost forgot, looking for a scan of the spinner as well. I can grab one of mine but again, no point in re-inventing the wheel and all that stuff...
Thanks!

I got nothing for you as far as the stickers go but I just had to say, those blue side rails look sweet.

#2776 3 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

I got nothing for you as far as the stickers go but I just had to say, those blue side rails look sweet.

Thanks!

The colour matches really well. Maybe $15 worth of material. A piece of 1/2"x3"x48" oak hobby board from HD and a can of spray paint. Did the same with my Firepower and Black Knight but went with straight black on those.

#2777 3 years ago
Quoted from dzorbas:

I think the star and stripes was the one that the game shipped with originally.

I believe the stars and stripes stickers are for Space Station, not Shuttle. You'll get no pushback from this group on modifying from original though.

Looks great!

#2778 3 years ago
Quoted from misterhare:

You'll get no pushback from this group on modifying from original though.
Looks great!

Well said sir. Hey you ever get anywhere with your light issue?

#2779 3 years ago
Quoted from misterhare:

I believe the stars and stripes stickers are for Space Station, not Shuttle. You'll get no pushback from this group on modifying from original though.
Looks great!

Appreciate the compliment! Hoping it all comes together. I've gone through most of the pages on this thread for suggestions. Just to set things straight have a look at this from the flyer posted on ipdb.org...

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#2780 3 years ago
Quoted from dzorbas:

Appreciate the compliment! Hoping it all comes together. I've gone through most of the pages on this thread for suggestions. Just to set things straight have a look at this from the flyer posted on ipdb.org...
[quoted image]

Original indeed!

The real mystery is why a Canadian is so fond of the stars and stripes. I call mole!

#2781 3 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Well said sir. Hey you ever get anywhere with your light issue?

Not yet. I haven't prioritized figuring it out over playing it with the messed up lamps. Can you blame me??? The spinner off the upgraded flippers is pretty great.

My only concern is that upgrading the flippers has made the play different than intended. I love mega-ripping the spinner but I think it would be closer to the original challenge of the game to go back to the factory coil.

Another day. Spinner for now!

#2782 3 years ago
Quoted from misterhare:

Original indeed!
The real mystery is why a Canadian is so fond of the stars and stripes. I call mole!

To me, this is a red, white and blue game so I think the original stickers will look better. I'm obviously going to do the pops red/white/blue and I will do the 3 spinner arrows the same way. Not sure what else I could add, I just want to keep it tasteful. I thought about a clear ramp with a dye job but I figured I'd go with the stock black.

No real mystery here, I have plenty of friends south of the border!

#2783 3 years ago

The spinner off the upgraded flippers is pretty great.
My only concern is that upgrading the flippers has made the play different than intended. I love mega-ripping the spinner but I think it would be closer to the original challenge of the game to go back to the factory coil.

In regards to that flipper upgrade, what size coil are you using?. I'm starting to get some flipper Funk with mine and it might be time for new coils. Just wondering if I can simply swap out to a larger size coil for more action or if there were other upgrades needed like different resistors or diodes? Also, in regards to your lights, did you ever detach any of connectors at your board when you were going through your process.

#2784 3 years ago
Quoted from misterhare:

Not yet. I haven't prioritized figuring it out over playing it with the messed up lamps. Can you blame me??? The spinner off the upgraded flippers is pretty great.
Another day. Spinner for now!

So in regards to your flipper upgrade, what size coil are you using? I'm starting to get flipper Funk with mine and I'm thinking it may just need new coils. Did you have to also add higher-rated diodes or resistors? Also, as for your light issue, did you detach any of the connectors on your boards while you're working on the machine?

#2785 3 years ago

So I'm working on a new mod, I don't think I'll have to tell any of you what it is or where it goes. I have the 3D rendered file ready to print in .stl format, trouble is,all the local libraries are closed because of covid.so I'm looking for someone who has access to a 3D printer that may be willing to print one of these for me and themselves while they're at it. I have the perfect astronaut to scale so I can pay homage to the original design in 3D, let me know what you think fellow shuttle heads , this is going to be awesome!

Screenshot_20200522-111213_Gmail (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200522-111213_Gmail (resized).jpgimage1 (resized).jpegimage1 (resized).jpegimage2 (resized).jpegimage2 (resized).jpeg
#2786 3 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

So I'm working on a new mod, I don't think I'll have to tell any of you what it is or where it goes. I have the 3D rendered file ready to print in .stl format, trouble is,all the local libraries are closed because of covid.so I'm looking for someone who has access to a 3D printer that may be willing to print one of these for me and themselves while they're at it. I have the perfect astronaut to scale so I can pay homage to the original design in 3D, let me know what you think fellow shuttle heads , this is going to be awesome!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That is awesome. I run our library but we don't have a 3D printer.

A lot of libraries are moving towards appointments in the coming weeks/months. You should reach out to yours and see when/what they can accommodate.

#2787 3 years ago
Quoted from misterhare:

That is awesome. I run our library but we don't have a 3D printer.
A lot of libraries are moving towards appointments in the coming weeks/months. You should reach out to yours and see when/what they can accommodate.

Thanks I'm really excited about this. going into this the libraries were my original plan because I don't have a 3D printer myself. anyway good news, we won't have to wait for the library as pinsider SkyKing2301 has already stepped up. Still an open invitation though for anyone else who wants to print one of these in exchange for running one for me as well. I'm really curious to see how it prints in different mediums, transparent, translucent, nylon, carbon fiber etc.

#2788 3 years ago

So you are sharing this with the community or no? Maybe I'm just confused. If SkyKing has stepped up, is he not printing you one as well? Did you just want multiples, or am I not reading this right?

So I don't have a 3D printer but I have a friend that does. I don't know the time commitment, cost etc. for printing, but I'm trying to see if he would print a couple. Could I please get the file so he has an idea of what this looks like?

Thanks

#2789 3 years ago
Quoted from Chisel:

So you are sharing this with the community or no? Maybe I'm just confused. If SkyKing has stepped up, is he not printing you one as well? Did you just want multiples, or am I not reading this right?
So I don't have a 3D printer but I have a friend that does. I don't know the time commitment, cost etc. for printing, but I'm trying to see if he would print a couple. Could I please get the file so he has an idea of what this looks like?
Thanks

#2790 3 years ago
Quoted from Chisel:

Thanks

PM me your email and I'll send you the file. I Just read through my last post and you're right it's not clear. I guess the exchange that I'm looking for is the opportunity to print on different printers in different mediums to see what these will look like in exchange for them having the opportunity to print this piece out themselves. Not really sure where I'm going with them right now. And will gladly compensate people for materials and shipping. And if I don't need one printed that's okay enjoy the file and still print one yourself

#2791 3 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Nice model. SolidWorks?

Try https://www.shapeways.com/ or https://www.makexyz.com/

Upload your file, pick your material(s), pick a reputable vendor.
Get a good price & fast shipment back to you.
Easy way to be able to sample many different technologies to find the one that you most prefer.

I've used these services a handful of times, with great results & cost & turnaround time.

Thanks,
-Jason

#2792 3 years ago
Quoted from jasonbar:

Nice model. SolidWorks?
Try https://www.shapeways.com/ or https://www.makexyz.com/
Upload your file, pick your material(s), pick a reputable vendor.
Get a good price & fast shipment back to you.
Easy way to be able to sample many different technologies to find the one that you most prefer.
I've used these services a handful of times, with great results & cost & turnaround time.
Thanks,
-Jason

Yes Solidworks.
The model was a welcome distraction from the work stuff I am doing whilst at home.

#2793 3 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

I have a printer and would be interested in trying it out.

#2794 3 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

anyway good news, we won't have to wait for the library as pinsider SkyKing2301 has already stepped up. Still an open invitation though for anyone else who wants to print one of these in exchange for running one for me as well. I'm really curious to see how it prints in different mediums, transparent, translucent, nylon, carbon fiber etc.

Quoted from Chisel:

So If SkyKing has stepped up, is he not printing you one as well?

Yes, I will be printing Apinjunkie one as well (rather, my local friend with the 3D printer will be) -- presuming the first attempt fits well and doesn't require modification. I'm asked my friend to print it in white. Stay tuned!

#2795 3 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Yes, I will be printing Apinjunkie one as well (rather, my local friend with the 3D printer will be) -- presuming the first attempt fits well and doesn't require modification. I'm asked my friend to print it in white. Stay tuned!

Get him to print it in low resolution first. It will be good enough to see if it is the right size. If it is not, I will alter the model.

#2796 3 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

I have a printer and would be interested in trying it out.

PM me your email and I'll send the file out.

#2797 3 years ago
Quoted from stoptap:

Get him to print it in low resolution first. It will be good enough to see if it is the right size. If it is not, I will alter the model.

I told you it would create a buzz amongst with shuttle head community. Once again, great job on the model ,can't wait to get my hands on one physically.

#2798 3 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

I would be happy to give this a try on my 3D printer, I have a silver filament that might look nice, let me know

#2799 3 years ago
Quoted from ranman2001:

I would be happy to give this a try on my 3D printer, I have a silver filament that might look nice, let me know

PM me your email address I'll send you the file

#2800 3 years ago

Attempt underway...

20200523_120503.jpg20200523_120503.jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St Charles, IL
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball
Led
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff
Cabinet parts
There are 4,473 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 90.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-shuttle-crew-members-club-prepare-for-liftoff/page/56?hl=naf_llabnip and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.