Recently picked up a Space Shuttle. Playfield is pretty rough, so the plan is to make sure it is functional and then do a hardtop. I can play a game, however, there are several issues I have been trying to diagnose:
1. Left sling does not work. Coil tested good
2. Sling scoring does not work on either slings
3. L in shuttle does not score
4. Right pop bumper does not work - Bad coil, haven't replaced yet
5. Bottom Pop bumper does not work - Good coil
6. With sound board plugged in I get wind tunnel sound in attract mode. In test mode, only sound 7 works. ROMS have been ordered
7. Very faint sounds from cabinet speaker - I cleaned pot in cabinet
8. Coils are active in attract mode
I'm to the point where I believe I have some bad transistors. I have some TIP102s, but I don't have any of the pre-driver (2N4401) on hand, so I will have to order them.
Thanks for your help!