Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by cfh
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 months ago

Below is a link to a video documenting the recently completed Space Rider machine at the VFW Pinball Museum, narrated by Clay Harrell.

Highlights:

1. Slightly modified plastics and playfield text to eliminate basketball references that carried over from original Harlem Globetrotters.
2. Modified sound package using space sounds from other Bally games to better match Space Rider theme.
3. Star Trek cabinet used to match space theme.

Thanks to everyone who helped make the project possible and worked on the machine. We hope everyone can get a chance to play it at a VFW show in 2021.

-Adam

#2 4 months ago

Playing that at the next open house will be great!
What a cool looking game. Nice work guys.
The new sounds are cool, but the Harlem Globetrotters sounds would have been hilarious.

#3 4 months ago

any chance you can get more of those plastics made or put me in contact with who made them?

1 week later
#4 4 months ago
Quoted from Chuckwebster:

any chance you can get more of those plastics made or put me in contact with who made them?

Same. I will be building mine. May do completely original plastics tho.

#5 4 months ago

can supply the graphics and technique used to make them...
https://www.facebook.com/pinrepair

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside