Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by cfh
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Below is a link to a video documenting the recently completed Space Rider machine at the VFW Pinball Museum, narrated by Clay Harrell.

Highlights:

1. Slightly modified plastics and playfield text to eliminate basketball references that carried over from original Harlem Globetrotters.
2. Modified sound package using space sounds from other Bally games to better match Space Rider theme.
3. Star Trek cabinet used to match space theme.

Thanks to everyone who helped make the project possible and worked on the machine. We hope everyone can get a chance to play it at a VFW show in 2021.

-Adam

#2 3 years ago

Playing that at the next open house will be great!
What a cool looking game. Nice work guys.
The new sounds are cool, but the Harlem Globetrotters sounds would have been hilarious.

#3 3 years ago

any chance you can get more of those plastics made or put me in contact with who made them?

1 week later
#4 3 years ago
Quoted from Chuckwebster:

any chance you can get more of those plastics made or put me in contact with who made them?

Same. I will be building mine. May do completely original plastics tho.

#5 3 years ago

can supply the graphics and technique used to make them...
https://www.facebook.com/pinrepair

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-rider-by-geiger-at-vfw-pinball-museum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.