Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by oldpins
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

I know this is a big ask. But I would really appreciate it if someone had a picture of the playfeild for space Odyssey or space mission without the plastics on. I dissemble d the top side and cleaned all the screws and post to get ready for new rubbers and no ordered a rubber kit from titan. Putting everything back and now am having issues. I need to know which post have singular post rubbers because it seems like I don't have enought.

Yes I looked in the manual but it only tells me about larger rubber rings, not singular post rings.

I would really appreciate it if someone has a picture of the playfeild just without the plastics on.

And yes I know I messed up and didn't take pictures. I've done this game before and didn't think I would need pics, I was wrong

#2 2 years ago
Quoted from BubbaPin:

I know this is a big ask. But I would really appreciate it if someone had a picture of the playfeild for space Odyssey or space mission without the plastics on. I dissemble d the top side and cleaned all the screws and post to get ready for new rubbers and no ordered a rubber kit from titan. Putting everything back and now am having issues. I need to know which post have singular post rubbers because it seems like I don't have enought.
Yes I looked in the manual but it only tells me about larger rubber rings, not singular post rings.
I would really appreciate it if someone has a picture of the playfeild just without the plastics on.
And yes I know I messed up and didn't take pictures. I've done this game before and didn't think I would need pics, I was wrong

See the below link. Go to page 14 which may be of some help. Not sure if this is the manual you referred to.

https://www.ipdb.org/files/2253/Williams_1976_Space_Mission_Instruction_Manual_Jan_1976_no_schematics.pdf

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oceanside, NY
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-odyssey-rubber-layout and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.