IMG_8101 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8099 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8098 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8097 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8096 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8095 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8094 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8093 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ToucanF16.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 4 years ago

I have a Space Mission. I picked it up last November. It’s currently at HEP awaiting restoration.
I started with a Grand Prix and was looking for another EM from the same era. Initially I was looking for an Aztec, but found a super nice SM. It will fit well with the Grand Prix and sone other space themed pins I have.
Glad to join the club.

2 years later
#31 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Eddie:

Greetings everyone, hope all is well and staying safe out there.
My Grandpa had a Space Mission in his basement up in Akron Ohio. Due to us living way down in South Georgia, we weren’t able to visit much to his house and he sometimes came down to visit but all in all, we maybe saw each other 5 times in my life. Although we weren’t very close due to this, we always shared great memories playing this machine in his basement and he would always bet me, if I win, he’d give me a dollar and if he won, we’d play again.
Anyway, he past away at least 10 or more years ago and although I wish I would have seen if I could have gotten this, it just felt very insensitive to ask, so I am hoping someday to find one in nice shape as although I know EM machines are purely mechanical, I have never maintained one but would like to learn. I still wonder to this day where that machine ended up.
Anyway, I live near the Pensacola FL area so if anyone within a 250 mile radius ever has one they’d be willing to sell, just let me know.
Take care everyone

Nice story. Keep watching; #spacestation and #spacemission come up occasionally. My first pin was a #grandprix (similar vintage); I sold it, missed it and purchased another years later.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oceanside, NY
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Manlius, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ToucanF16.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-odyssey-mission-club?tu=ToucanF16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.