IMG_8101 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8099 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8098 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8097 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8096 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8095 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8094 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8093 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pin-Pilot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 1 year ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Anyone able to confirm the decal that is on the moving target assembly?
[quoted image]

I can confirm that mine is missing as well.

SpaceMission_Target (resized).jpgSpaceMission_Target (resized).jpg

#38 1 year ago

Inkochnito has a web page with many label files you can d/l and print. Maybe he has that label. He will create files if you supply a sample label. If someone has a owners manual maybe the part number is in there for the assembly.

http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/

#40 1 year ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Yeah I love his site I always check his stuff first before I put the feelers out. I didnt see this label on his list. Appreciate it.

Is this the only pin that this moving target mechanism is on? Perhaps the label is listed under another pin name.

#42 1 year ago

I sent the pic to the Inkochnito guy. Maybe he can create a file for his web page. would be easy to make this label yourself as well. I have made a few in the past for restorations.

4 months later
#55 1 year ago

If the EM has not been molested they are generally easy to repair. It just takes time dis-assembling the mechanical parts cleaning them up and re-assembling.

If the game is complete and not molested I would go as high as $500. If there are hack repairs I would be at $200.

3 weeks later
#58 1 year ago

Ok, That is a strange cycle. The 1k reel is at zero not moving like it should then the hundred reel gets to 7 and the 1K reel starts resetting again. That does not sound like a 0 switch problem.

Does this ONLY happen on Player 3? if so this is strange as well.

Go through the playfield switches that register points, Jet bumpers, stand up targets, roll-overs, etc.

Check the reset relays.

Check the Coin door coin switches that they are not closed. (sometimes these get messed with and the score motor will run continuously)

That's all I can think of right now.

#60 1 year ago
Quoted from grandy:

These are great suggestions, thank you!

Hope you are able to track this down and solve the issues. Let us know what you find.

3 weeks later
#62 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball_Eddie:

Greetings everyone, hope everyone is doing well this Friday Eve.
Quick question, all of a sudden my Space Mission has the 100,000 light for player 4 when doing a single game, see pic. Tried doing a 4 player game and it remained. By the time I get to ball 4 it’ll go off, then all of a sudden comes back on.
I haven’t gone through all the mechanical reels and such to clean them, but had this for 4 months and it just started happening.
Thanks for any help.
[quoted image]

The only way this light will illuminate is through the Player Unit Switch. Find the player unit mech and check the contacts.

Space_Mission_4playlite (resized).jpgSpace_Mission_4playlite (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff

$ 12.00
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oceanside, NY
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Manlius, NY

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pin-Pilot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-odyssey-mission-club?tu=Pin-Pilot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.