(Topic ID: 195891)

Space odyssey help

By Willillist

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0Sp-Mi-Work-18 (resized).jpg
    #1 6 years ago

Hi all,

I'm having an issue with getting my double bonus to work properly the regular bonus works fine when you drain the ball but if you get a double bonus you can hear the bonus unit working correctly (slower speed to add double) but it never registers to the score reels. Looking at the double bonus relay it looks perfectly fine pulls in properly the contacts have been clean. I tried jumping 1000 point relay that holds in series on the regular bonus relay and still no luck anyone have any ideas what this issue could be??

#3 6 years ago

Are you saying NO bonus scoring at all registers during Double bonus countdown? Or are you saying during double bonus it only counts/scores every other bonus tick?

#4 6 years ago

Does the 1000 point relay pulse when the 2x bonus in counting down? If it does pulse the 1000 point relay, check all the switches on the 1000 point relay to make sure they are clean and adjusted properly... If it does not pulse, check the circuit that sends power to the 1000 point relay coil. Check the following:

Score motor switch IMP-D - yellow wire and white/green wire
    Ball index relay - white/green wire and grey/brown wire
    Double bonus relay - grey/brown wire and orange/black wire
    Bonus relay - orange/black wire and brown/yellow wire
    Score motor switch 2-A - grey/brown wire and black/blue wire

Make sure these switches are clean and adjusted properly...

#5 6 years ago

Hi
    I do not have an Space-Odyssey Schematics / Manual / Pin.
    To support the discussion I show from Space Mission - on top is the schematics --- in reality in the pin it is wired maybe "red" , maybe "blue", maybe "green". I do not believe that it is wired "blue" as ther would be wo wires connecting M-P to P-F. Greetings Rolf

0Sp-Mi-Work-18 (resized).jpg0Sp-Mi-Work-18 (resized).jpg

#6 6 years ago

Rolf the 2a on the score motor was the culprit just miss aligned thanks for the help everyone!!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-odyssey-help-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.