Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 27 days ago by Mikonos
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Space Jam Logo Basket Sticker. Display Restored Mikonos.jpg
23336529_10155494969869724_706731214_o (resized).jpg
maxresdefault (resized).jpg

#1 5 months ago

I saw there was no Space Jam club so thought i may as well create one

Feel free to add any pictures of your machines, any tips, tricks, mods etc

maxresdefault (resized).jpg

#2 5 months ago

They could have a much better job with the toys i guess they figured putting jordans face on translite they would sell anyway

#3 5 months ago

I remember playing one back in the 90s and enjoyed it. I have to see if i can find another one to play one day.

#4 5 months ago

I was talking to Cliffy and he has made a new, wider wabbit hole protector

23336529_10155494969869724_706731214_o (resized).jpg

2 months later
#5 89 days ago

Howdy,

I am a new owner of a Space Jam in pretty good working condition but with, surprise, a bunch of whacked up plastics.

There's a new plastics set available from various vendors, but one thing I cannot find is a large (half) basketball. Mine is about half gone, literally. Any ideas on sources for this part?

Has anybody tried to build a replacement or used a substitute?

#6 87 days ago

I have seen only two basketballs for sale over the last 3 years. I bought a NOS one but was expensive at $70

A mint used one sold for $40.00

2 weeks later
#7 70 days ago

Yeah, I guess I better post an ad and be prepared to pony up.

I'm wondering if the Stern NBA basketball could be adapted to Space Jam...not that I see any of those available, either.

1 week later
#8 63 days ago

About to pull the trigger on one anyone have any suggestions on what to look for?

#9 62 days ago
Quoted from V8haha:

About to pull the trigger on one anyone have any suggestions on what to look for?

Most i have seen will have broken plastics, baskets will have wear and wear around the wabbit hole.

#10 58 days ago

Does anyone know if space jam is suppose to have a post that pops up in the back of the play field to get the ball to enter the pop bumpers? My play field has a hole there but no post not sure what’s suppose to be there

#11 55 days ago

hey guys

i think i answerd my question above no post there but weird how the factory made a hole.
I've got 2 questions

1. just got a cliffy for the wabbit hole a new batch that i thought maybe the jump issues were fixed their not. I've tried to bend the metal backboard up its almost verticle at this point and still no luck. anyone have an answer for what to do?

2. can anyone post photos of their underneath their basket ball? mine is so mangled and cracked i dont know how its suppose to be mounted its hitting the glass and also getting in the way of the balls when they come out of the jump shot.

Thanks in advance.

4 weeks later
#12 27 days ago

Some of my users asked my for to restore basket tables of the playfiled, I show you result of nº -11 target sticker:

"Space Jam Logo Basket Sticker" for SEGA Pinball. Restored Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
http://www.zonaarcade.com/Fotos/Capturas/Space%20Jam%20Logo%20Basket%20Sticker.%20Display%20Restored%20Mikonos.jpg

Space Jam Logo Basket Sticker. Display Restored Mikonos.jpg

*I take bigger screenshots and photos, click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary) for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures.

I´m looking for classical basket table sticker because I restored itlong time ago too.

Regards

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 19.95
Apparel - Women
Pinball Wheezer
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
$ 7,199.99
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 209.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 8,699.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 269.00
$ 18.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 115.00
Playfield - Other
Great American Pinball
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 39.95
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside