Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by lowndes8
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 14 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Space Jam - Classic Basket Target. Mikonos1.jpg
Space Jam Logo Basket Sticker v2 print2.jpg
Space Jam Logo Basket Sticker v2 print1.JPG
Space Jam Logo Basket Sticker. Display Restored Mikonos2.jpg
20181017_165044 (resized).jpg
20181017_154925 (resized).jpg
20181017_155527 (resized).jpg
20181012_130041 (resized).jpg
f5364a620f3a66121c84706707c10c98165c92a1 (resized).jpg
2d904d3a3fabe526301410e2ccfe99a030a271b9 (resized).jpg
Space Jam Classic Basket Sticker. Display Restored Mikonos.jpg
Space Jam Logo Basket Sticker. Display Restored Mikonos.jpg
23336529_10155494969869724_706731214_o (resized).jpg
maxresdefault (resized).jpg

#1 7 months ago

I saw there was no Space Jam club so thought i may as well create one

Feel free to add any pictures of your machines, any tips, tricks, mods etc

maxresdefault (resized).jpg

#2 7 months ago

They could have a much better job with the toys i guess they figured putting jordans face on translite they would sell anyway

#3 7 months ago

I remember playing one back in the 90s and enjoyed it. I have to see if i can find another one to play one day.

#4 7 months ago

I was talking to Cliffy and he has made a new, wider wabbit hole protector

23336529_10155494969869724_706731214_o (resized).jpg

2 months later
#5 4 months ago

Howdy,

I am a new owner of a Space Jam in pretty good working condition but with, surprise, a bunch of whacked up plastics.

There's a new plastics set available from various vendors, but one thing I cannot find is a large (half) basketball. Mine is about half gone, literally. Any ideas on sources for this part?

Has anybody tried to build a replacement or used a substitute?

#6 4 months ago

I have seen only two basketballs for sale over the last 3 years. I bought a NOS one but was expensive at $70

A mint used one sold for $40.00

2 weeks later
#7 4 months ago

Yeah, I guess I better post an ad and be prepared to pony up.

I'm wondering if the Stern NBA basketball could be adapted to Space Jam...not that I see any of those available, either.

1 week later
#8 4 months ago

About to pull the trigger on one anyone have any suggestions on what to look for?

#9 4 months ago
Quoted from V8haha:

About to pull the trigger on one anyone have any suggestions on what to look for?

Most i have seen will have broken plastics, baskets will have wear and wear around the wabbit hole.

#10 3 months ago

Does anyone know if space jam is suppose to have a post that pops up in the back of the play field to get the ball to enter the pop bumpers? My play field has a hole there but no post not sure what’s suppose to be there

#11 3 months ago

hey guys

i think i answerd my question above no post there but weird how the factory made a hole.
I've got 2 questions

1. just got a cliffy for the wabbit hole a new batch that i thought maybe the jump issues were fixed their not. I've tried to bend the metal backboard up its almost verticle at this point and still no luck. anyone have an answer for what to do?

2. can anyone post photos of their underneath their basket ball? mine is so mangled and cracked i dont know how its suppose to be mounted its hitting the glass and also getting in the way of the balls when they come out of the jump shot.

Thanks in advance.

4 weeks later
#12 88 days ago

Some of my users asked my for to restore basket tables of the playfiled, I show you result of nº -11 target sticker:

"Space Jam Logo Basket Sticker" for SEGA Pinball. Restored Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
http://www.zonaarcade.com/Fotos/Capturas/Space%20Jam%20Logo%20Basket%20Sticker.%20Display%20Restored%20Mikonos.jpg

Space Jam Logo Basket Sticker. Display Restored Mikonos.jpg

*I take bigger screenshots and photos, click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary) for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures.

I´m looking for classical basket table sticker because I restored itlong time ago too.

Regards

4 weeks later
#13 60 days ago
Quoted from Mikonos:

Some of my users asked my for to restore basket tables of the playfiled, I show you result of nº -11 target sticker:
"Space Jam Logo Basket Sticker" for SEGA Pinball. Restored Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
http://www.zonaarcade.com/Fotos/Capturas/Space%20Jam%20Logo%20Basket%20Sticker.%20Display%20Restored%20Mikonos.jpg
[quoted image]
*I take bigger screenshots and photos, click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary) for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures.
I´m looking for classical basket table sticker because I restored itlong time ago too.
Regards

PM Sent

#14 56 days ago

Hi lowndes8!

replied!

Here another replacement:

"Space Jam Classic Basket Sticker" for SEGA Pinball. Restored Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
http://www.zonaarcade.com/Fotos/Capturas/Space%20Jam%20Classic%20Basket%20Sticker.%20Display%20Restored%20Mikonos.jpg

Space Jam Classic Basket Sticker. Display Restored Mikonos.jpg

Regards

#15 56 days ago

Oh wow just what i need PM sent

3 weeks later
#16 33 days ago

My wife for some odd reason really wanted this pin so when one came up I grabbed it.

It was a bit rough to be in our lineup so I decided to spruce it up a bit. Still needs a little tweaking. This is what I been up to in my free time this past week.

Most of the plastics were cracked or just being held by washers. One pop needed repaired. The ramp was all hacked together with glue, solder and screws. Cabinet had the usual, faded, washed out yellow look. Playfield is pretty rough. I requested Kruzman to recondition it but he determined it was a out of his scope of work due to the detailed imaging. So lots of cliffies were used... At least there was no major mechanical issues.

Replaced 80% of the plastics and rubbers along with a few bulbs. New rabbit hole cliffy. Fixed the pop bumper. Cab sanded primered and re-decaled, its a little off kilt but not bad for my first time I think. Replaced the Fire and skill shot ramps with new. Cleaned, waxed and play tested.

Movers accidentally took my keys so I had to drill and replace all the locks, that was joyful...

Glad to be apart of the club.

20181012_130041 (resized).jpg20181017_154925 (resized).jpg20181017_155527 (resized).jpg20181017_165044 (resized).jpg2d904d3a3fabe526301410e2ccfe99a030a271b9 (resized).jpgf5364a620f3a66121c84706707c10c98165c92a1 (resized).jpg
#17 32 days ago

Looks great thanks for sharing. Love the figures in it. Im going to go to town on mine have all the Tune Squad figures including Jordan to go in.

3 weeks later
#18 6 days ago

I improved all targets sets of "Space Jam Pinball" because a pinside´s user . I will show all designs and print results with time. Let´s go:

"Space Jam Logo Basket Sticker" (final ver.) for SEGA Pinball. Restored Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
http://www.zonaarcade.com/Fotos/Capturas/Space%20Jam%20Logo%20Basket%20Sticker.%20Display%20Restored%20Mikonos2.jpg
Space Jam Logo Basket Sticker. Display Restored Mikonos2.jpg

Regards

#19 6 days ago

Thanks again Mikonos

#20 6 days ago

Personally love space jam its just plain fun i put a Pinbits shaker on mine and threw in a couple other mods pingraffix Powerblades just took this pin on another level imo

#21 5 days ago

Thanks to you, lowndes8!

#22 5 days ago

If anyone ever wanted a brand new backboard marco has them for nba stern its a perfect fit

#23 4 days ago

... and print result of my work with "Space Jam Logo Basket Sticker" (final ver.) for SEGA Pinball:

"Space Jam Logo Basket Pinball Sticker" (SEGA) printed in vinyl with gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 1).
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/artes/Space%20Jam%20Logo%20Basket%20Sticker%20v2%20print1.jpg
Space Jam Logo Basket Sticker v2 print1.JPG
"Space Jam Logo Basket Pinball Sticker" (SEGA) printed in vinyl with gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 2).
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/artes/Space%20Jam%20Logo%20Basket%20Sticker%20v2%20print2.jpg
Space Jam Logo Basket Sticker v2 print2.jpg

Regards

#24 3 days ago

"Space Jam Pinball - Classic Basket Target" (SEGA). Restored Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Space%20Jam%20-%20Classic%20Basket%20Target.%20Mikonos1
Space Jam - Classic Basket Target. Mikonos1.jpg

Regards

#25 2 days ago

Going to get legs and siderails and lockdown powdercoated. Debating black versus orange with some black in it. Has anyone tried? Any pis? Ty

#26 1 day ago

I think i have some pics of one i was looking at with orange let me find it

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Naperville, IL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
$ 7.00
Electronics
APB Enterprises
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 9.95
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Great American Pinball
€ 85.00
Boards
FLIPPROJETS
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Hardware
CPR Playfields
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Cabinet - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 2.00
Various Other Swag
Project Pinball Charity

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside