(Topic ID: 271889)

Space Jam sound Issues. Help needed.

By Pin-Geo

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pin-Geo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I have been having sound issues with my Space Jam and any advice or help is greatly appreciated. When you make the right loop shot you do not hear the Tazmanian Devil sound that you are supposed to hear. You don't hear anything. All of the switches were tested and are working. Also during the end of game match sequence there is no Taz sound. I also have a sound issue when the drop target banks are hit twice during the same ball, and In your face mode starts. All you hear is a buzzing noise and it won't stop until you turn off the game. I burned all new roms from IPDB, both regular and vpinmame and I am still having the same issues. I also put in a new CPU board and that didn't help either. If anyone has the original rom chips on their game and could burn them for me that would be great. I could PayPal you cash. Or If anyone else has had these issues and could let me know how to trouble shoot them, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,
George

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pin-Geo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-jam-sound-issues?tu=Pin-Geo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.