3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by CUJO
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider richy900.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Hey everyone I'm new here! Sorry if i have posted in the wrong section.
    I have recently purchased a Space Jam SEGA machine.

I have a couple problems I'd like to figure out

1. When the machine plays certain noises I'm getting a crackling sound from the speaker it doesn't sound nice at all
    High frequencies and crackling noises sputter out of the speaker. This only happens for certain sounds not all the time?
    Do we think this could be a speaker problem. Someone I have had look at the machine before thinks it may be something like a capacitor on the sound board to be replaced?

2. There is a section on the machine called the Wabbit Hole. I have put a small metal plate protector over the hole to stop it from damaging the play board.
    The only problem is this metal plate sticks up a little and the ball will hit the edge of the plate instead of rolling over it. Is there a solution or type of glue or silicon anyone would recommend sticking that plate down with so it is more flush with the play board.

Many thanks I will attach pictures tomorrow

Richy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider richy900.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-jam-sound-issue-help-me-haha?tu=richy900 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.