Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20180524_071756 (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

Weird one but maybe you can help.
When a new ball is ready I am able to select my desired reward for making the skill shot but when the shot is made I am awarded a different bonus?

Also, the F-I-R-E right ramp only senses the ball some of the time, it uses a Reed Switch magnetic sensor best I can tell but it is intermittent. Thought id replace the sensor but wondered if there may be another solution. i.e. wrong pinballs etc...

Lastly, does anyone know what the large magnet on the left ramp backboard does? I haven't seen to do anything since I put this game back together and played it a bunch.

20180524_071756 (resized).jpg20180524_071756 (resized).jpg

#2 5 years ago
Quoted from QuickTwoBall:

Lastly, does anyone know what the large magnet on the left ramp backboard does? I haven't seen to do anything since I put this game back together and played it a bunch

did you shop the whole game or working on it such as fixing,replacing part,ect.?

When a new ball is ready I am able to select my desired reward for making the skill shot but when the shot is made I am awarded a different bonus?

you might have a switch that is wired in the wrong order..

it uses a Reed Switch magnetic sensor best

put the game in switch test and test it multiple times and see if it is registering properly on the screen.

Lastly, does anyone know what the large magnet on the left ramp backboard does? I haven't seen to do anything since I put this game back together and played it a bunch.

i do believe at some point in the game the magnet should hold the ball for a second and then release it going straight down the basket.

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from Cycloneman:

did you shop the whole game or working on it such as fixing,replacing part,ect.?

I found it ready for bulk trash pickup with a couple hornets nests in the cabinet and all the plastics melted. I did what I knew how to do as a novice. replaced/warmed up plastics and replaced, cleaned up everything, replaced burnt out lights and broken rubber rings, rebuilt the flippers blah blah blah. Otherwise the game was booting up and working pretty well.

Quoted from Cycloneman:

you might have a switch that is wired in the wrong order..

I might need to call my pro contact for this one as I have no idea how to read a wiring schematic

Quoted from Cycloneman:

put the game in switch test and test it multiple times and see if it is registering properly on the screen

This I can try, THANKS!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-jam-skill-shot-reward-selection and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.