• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Selling my Space Jam on eBay. Details here:

ebay.com link: Space Jam Pinball Machine SEGA 1996

Feel free to e-mail me any questions at [email protected]

#2 9 years ago

I will vouch for Joe as a great asset to the pinball community and a great person to buy from. This machine is in great shape. He puts in a lot of time and thought to make his machines look and play great.

It took me several years to realize what a bargain it is to buy a pin from someone who is passionate about pinball, who puts the hobby ahead of profits. Their machines will not only have problems fixed once they happen, but they will look for and fix things that look suspect and worn.

It is the difference between playing a machine where everything works but it just feels sloppy and mushy and playing a machine where everything has been gone through, cleaned, tightened up, and all of the bushings and parts are tight fitting and crisp when they move. The difference is incredible.

#3 9 years ago

Many thanks!

#4 9 years ago

Just noting that my Space Jam did not sell on eBay, with a starting bid of $1,400. I'm a bit surprised, but then again SJ doesn't get alotta love, and the eBay community must have thought it overpriced. I'll likely just keep it now and perhaps reroute it next year, with a number of people locally saying how much they miss it. Or I may take it to the York Show to sell it there--still debating.

#5 9 years ago

After a few inquiries, I decided to put my Space Jam up on pinside for $1,200 firm. Details below. If you want pix or my phone number, please e-mail me directly at [email protected].

I am a pinball hobbyist--not a vendor. I've owned this machine for two years and until recently had it routed for one year at a local pizza shop, where I serviced it regularly and where it was played an average of 8 times a day. It is 100% working and is in great condition overall. I am a very honest and detailed seller and will be glad to answer any specific questions you have about the machine. In addition, you are welcome to come play it before deciding.

The translite, DMD, and boards are in excellent condition. The cabinet and backbox are in great condition, with a few minor nicks. Cabinet wear around the flippers is covered by flipper protectors, and the cabinet edges in the leg area are protected by pincab protectors. The playfield is very clean and in great condition, with the exception of the Wabbit hole area, which has significant wear around it but functions perfectly. Included with the "extras" is a Cliffy protector for the Wabbit hole which covers 90% of the wear, but I have not installed it because it makes the ball sticks in the hole more difficult to achieve, and so that the buyer can see the actual wear. There is some wear around the "skill shot" basket backboard and the left ramp basket backboard, but both function perfectly, as does the shot clock. Clean white rubbers are installed all around, with orange Superbands on the flippers, and 100% cointaker LEDs are installed (except for the two slingshot lampposts), using a combination of white frosted for GI, colored LEDs where logical for feature lights, and flex LEDs when the directional effect is enhancing. I have also installed some extra rubbers, plastic, and a bit of tape in the well-hidden area under the right ramp basket--I did this because it eliminated ball sticks that were otherwise sometimes occurring, which were especially undesirable on a routed machine. Plastics are in good to excellent condition, with one plastic's edge chipped off in the front just above the Wabbit hole, and some spare new plastics included in the "extras." Op manual with schematics also included.

During the year this machine was routed, I or a pinball tech made the following repairs as needed: rebuilt the right flipper, installed a new entire left slingshot assembly, installed a new display power supply board, reflowed solder points for large connectors on the i/o power driver board, installed a new resistor on the i/o power driver board, installed a new coil beneath the right ramp basketball.

This machine is on the first floor of my home, so it can easily be moved, and I will gladly help to move it. Machine must be picked up--I will not ship. Note that this machine folds down uniquely: Due to the curved backbox, a guard is built in to the backbox to prop it up against the machine sides. The overall folded-down machine dimensions remain as typical for pins, and I have moved this machine in my station wagon.

Again, e-mail me directly ([email protected]) if interested--I prefer that to PM.

#6 9 years ago

Sold to a pinsider for $1,200. Many thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-jam-sega-1996-fs-in-central-pa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.