20210629_161349 (resized).jpg
20210629_161354 (resized).jpg
20210629_161547 (resized).jpg
20210629_161556 (resized).jpg
20210629_161551 (resized).jpg
20210629_161610 (resized).jpg
20210531_122446 (resized).jpg
20210531_122437 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider V8haha.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 2 years ago

Is the coil not lined up properly? Firing the ball in a slight down ward motion? Try to adjust with a washer under one end or something

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from CUJO:

Unique design. Don't know if you have had any experience with this title but the ball is shot straight up off the playfield and caught or moved by magnet under the 1/2 basketball plastic. Not sure if the magnet has a pulse that throws it forward or not. About every 8th pinball will get stuck per my pic.

I’m very familiar. Once it’s kicked vertically into the magnet there are 2 coils each one shoots to a different wire form. Once the ball is held by the magnet is the coil that kicks it to the wire form bent or not aligned properly.

#5 2 years ago

Also check in the test function and make sure both coils are firing consistently. It sounds like maybe you have a coil that’s not always firing and when the magnetic demagnetizes the ball drops onto that spot. Proper function is the magnet holding the ball in place so the coil can kick it away into the wire form. Posting a video of it happening would be helpful if you can’t get it resolved.

1 week later
#9 2 years ago
Quoted from CUJO:

No issue with the magnet holding the ball while the plunger kicks ball downward onto the wireform. Maybe it's the center rail of the wireform in my pic is bent to low. Trying to get a pic of how this wireform originally looked.

Sorry i currently don’t have this title or I’d post some photos. But yes the magnet will hold it and the plunger should hit it horizontally into the wire form not downward at all

It should be an easy adjustment

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider V8haha.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-jam-looking-for-ball-hangup-fix?tu=V8haha and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.