Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by robertmee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20190913_214553_com.google.android.apps.docs(1).jpg

#1 10 months ago

All rightly I went and replaced my pop bumpers lights with LEDs. I turned on the machine and one of them was off while the others were on. I wiggled it and it went on for a second then all of them went off. So all my bumpers (the three pop bumpers and the four pops above) no longer have lights. Did I blow something on the lamp board?

Where should I start?

#2 10 months ago

Meter in hand, power at the sockets ? No ? then check fuse. Yes ? Get better sockets or LEDs.

LTG : )

#3 10 months ago

The lights work everywhere except the top row of the back box and the pop bumpers. I did check the power on the lamps that are out and no they do not have power. Is there a fuse per each bank of lights?

#4 10 months ago
Quoted from Red1:

Is there a fuse per each bank of lights?

No idea. Time to start looking.

LTG : )

#5 10 months ago

Ok after digging through wires and decided to triple check my fuses. Just so people know in the future these laps are all run from the F5 fuse which is a fast blow 20amp. The rest of your lights will work except the ones on the bumpers.

LTG thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

#6 10 months ago
Quoted from Red1:

Ok after digging through wires and decided to triple check my fuses. Just so people know in the future these laps are all run from the F5 fuse which is a fast blow 20amp. The rest of your lights will work except the ones on the bumpers.
LTG thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

20amp?!? I dont think so.

#7 10 months ago

Looks correct according to the schematic:

Screenshot_20190913_214553_com.google.android.apps.docs(1).jpg
#8 10 months ago

I stand corrected, but would have never expected that kind of draw...20a would require 12 awg wire. I doubt they ran that gauge through the lamp circuit.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside