SI_Wiring_b.jpg
SI_Wiring_a.jpg
DSC00836.JPG
SI_Power.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_2089.jpg
IMG_2088.jpg
IMG_2088.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider patofnaud.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 11 years ago

I have an SI, in a meeting just now, will go take a picture in a few of the bulk PS section.

#14 11 years ago

Well my SI is broken down and on end. Running short on time to lay it down and lift the playfield AND my arms are about 6 inches to short to get in there, but here is what I could snap.

DSC00836.JPGDSC00836.JPG

I tried to pull that right hand connector off for a better view but had no leverage AND if you look close the red wire looks welded. Guess when I rotate that one back in I have some connector work to do.

If I have time tomorrow I'll lift the playfield.

#15 11 years ago

Oh and the other end of that long connector is a bit hacked. It looks like someone cut and spliced all the orange wires together.

And on the one to the right with the blue and red wire,,,, other end of that connector is cut off and the wires are soldered on.

Couple big hacks, not mine. But never gave me trouble and never got around to correcting.

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from cwg29:

One change on the notes. Pin 8 should be orange with the 2 BIG orange wires wire nutted together.

Well that explains some of the hacking on my SI. I also have the yellows nutted together and the big oranges with one little orange nutted together.

The other hacking I have looks to be from the other connector that was burnt, they just cut the wires and soldered directly to the module.

BTW, if your regulator board is really trashed, Rottendog and others make replacements.

http://rottendog.us/BPS018.htm

1 week later
#25 11 years ago

Ken Layton posted this on another Bally thread recently. I had to put this in my 'good to have on hand' pile....

Bally_early_ps_pinout.gifBally_early_ps_pinout.gif

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

2,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Massapequa, NY
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 90.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

2,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Li, NY
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider patofnaud.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-invaders-pinball?tu=patofnaud and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.