3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by djblouw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8bffce3b6ab8a057c224b1cc9d198a073c5cb9f2 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6032 - Copy (resized).JPG

#1 3 years ago

I've come to the realization that I have a problem. It seems to be a common problem in this hobby, and it is that I don't have enough space. As you can see by my profile I have too many games (plus two arcade style games--Penny Pitch & ICB).

I've already sold almost all of the working games that I could part with, and even that was hard. Most of the rest are keepers, for one reason or another.
    Of the non-working games (7 of them) they're all either in storage or at someone else's house. And these are projects that I will be getting to--I enjoy this side of pinball a lot.
    I have two working games at our cottage, and another at a friend's house on permanent loan.

There are currently 16 working games (plus the arcades) in the basement. To make the space usable, I really need to take out 3-5 games. The options are to store them or sell them, neither of which I feel very good about.

So what have you done when you reach this point? Move? Addition? Commercial space? Sell? Find more friends to loan out games?

#2 3 years ago

We bought a bigger house.

It all started here

IMG_6032 - Copy (resized).JPGIMG_6032 - Copy (resized).JPG

And now it's here....

8bffce3b6ab8a057c224b1cc9d198a073c5cb9f2 (resized).jpeg8bffce3b6ab8a057c224b1cc9d198a073c5cb9f2 (resized).jpeg

#4 3 years ago

Absolutely the best solution I've seen. I would love to do this, unfortunately the city lot I live on is barely large enough to fit my house/garage, so no room at all. Hmmm, maybe I could put a basement under my garage??

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-constraints-what-have-you-done and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.