(Topic ID: 231684)

Space between games. How close is too close?

By chubtoad13

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Dayhuff
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C9BD2ADF-4EA4-475C-8440-8F0519177889 (resized).jpeg
    3D7ADCCF-714A-4FF4-9047-8C3DDDA993BE (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chubtoad13.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Surprisingly, I couldn’t find a thread about game spacing.
    I just bought an 8th game in a space that fits 7 comfortably. I’m sure I’m not the first one to do that right?..
    Some quick measurements look like I would have about 1” between the heads with the new game. Right now I have 4-5” between them.
    Obviously I don’t want the games to ever come in contact with each other. I don’t throw them around when I’m playing. But I don’t want to worry about nudging either. What do you think? Do I need to sell a game or is this going to squeeze in there?

3D7ADCCF-714A-4FF4-9047-8C3DDDA993BE (resized).jpeg3D7ADCCF-714A-4FF4-9047-8C3DDDA993BE (resized).jpeg

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

You need them far enough apart to get your fat ass between them

That cuts me deep vid lol. You’re right though. I don’t want to pull games out every time there’s a stuck ball or bulb out.

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from jackd104:

Mine are like half an inch apart because space is tight. It’s fine for me. I nudge but never enough to move the damn machine around.

Do you have a pic?
    I’m probably going to try it unless one of the games I have on the marketplace sells quickly. I really want to keep all my games right now and ideally keep them all on the one wall.

#13 5 years ago

I put the new game on the side wall until I finish shopping it. It makes the room feel a lot smaller where it is

C9BD2ADF-4EA4-475C-8440-8F0519177889 (resized).jpegC9BD2ADF-4EA4-475C-8440-8F0519177889 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chubtoad13.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-between-pinball-heads-how-close-is-too-close?tu=chubtoad13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.