(Topic ID: 23089)

Southern Pinball Festival (not promoting)

By gseador

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I just booked my room for the Southern Pinball Festival in Orlando. Looks cool, and it has a bonus in the fact that I can convince the family to go since it's in Orlando. In any event, how the heck do you get tickets? The website is terrible. I can't find info on how to purchase tickets. Anyone know?

Greg

#2 11 years ago

I checked the site also and found nothing. Donny who runs it is out of town transporting machines at the moment. I'm sure you can get them at the door, and like Game Warp, they will probably be cheaper in advance and they will most likely post that soon. I'll be attending.
    Bob

#3 11 years ago

I'll be there on Friday. It will be my first festival, and just happens to line up with the last day of my vacation. If anyone finds out about tickets, let me know. I couldn't find anything on the website either.

#4 11 years ago

They had a blog post with some additional information, but it's still lacking. I sent off a text to Don and see if he can fix it. I'm sure it's just an oversight

#5 11 years ago

I've spoken with both organizers, they will be addressing it.

I will say this: last year was the maiden voyage of the show and it was great. I can only imagine this year will be even better. There were plenty of pins to play from all eras and the competition brought in some big-name, high ranking players. This year the SPF is part of the PAPA circuit and will probably bring in even more high-ranked players.

Don't let the website (or lack thereof) throw you off

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/southern-pinball-festival-not-promoting and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.