(Topic ID: 319840)

Southern Oregon Pins @ an Estate sale

By EEE

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20220803_090357742 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220803_105545409 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220803_090420997 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220803_090413439 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220803_090409674 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220802_164333210 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jedimastermatt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 1 year ago

Not quite https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/into-the-maw-of-dispair-true-account-of-my-latest-craigslist-nightmare#post-1760616; but, this one has pics!

My Banzair Run I got last year for the same price didn't require wading through that thankfully... and it was in a nice home for over 20 years.

If any of you go back, keep us updated. I love hearing these types of stories.

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Without a doubt, the greatest thread of all time and should be mandatory reading for all new members. Thanks for digging that up

True story - early during the COViD lockdown, I decided to pick up a STTNG. On the 2hr car ride down to get it, I had my niece read that story as it was her first experience picking up a machine since moving here. She was crying laughing the whole time (except for being rightfully terrified at parts).

While I doubt many of us will ever spin a yarn quite like the Maw, it is amazing how many memories I have over the years picking up games. In addition the the normal nostalgia I have when I go into the game room, it does bring up memories from each new addition to the collection.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jedimastermatt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/southern-oregon-pins-for-sale?tu=jedimastermatt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.