(Topic ID: 73802)

Southern Minnesota (Mankato Area) Pinball and Arcade Collectors

By LowScores

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I'm throwing out a few nets on the web looking for other hobbyist folk in southern MN or the Mankato area that may be interested in getting together ever few weeks to work on builds, repairs, restores or just talk pinball and games.

Most of my activities in the hobby have had to center around the Minneapolis area and I think it would rock to find a few people closer to home.

Post in the thread or msg me if you would be at all interested.

Thanks!

1 week later
    #2 10 years ago

Might want to check out the Wisconsin Minnesota thread...

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-wisconsin-minnesota-thread

2 months later
    #3 10 years ago

I live in North Mankato. I have been collecting arcade games for 8 years now. I have over 30 of them. I am new to pins but I do have 3 currently. I am looking for more! I would be in to getting together sometime. I was working on my Elektra tonight, along with my Golden Tee complete and a Popeye cocktail. Send me a PM.

#4 10 years ago

I live in the twin cities, but totally willing to drive down. The snow ain't so bad, well, at least for the next 3 hours.

#5 10 years ago

Lordloss posts on Pinside and is in your area. Great guy.

LTG : )™

6 months later
    #6 9 years ago

I would be very interested. I live in Mankato and I am very novice in my Pinball repair skills. Because of that, I am stumped with my first flipper repair and would love to pick someone's brain about how to fix this and also to learn more about the machines I own.

11 months later
    #7 8 years ago

I know this is an old thread, but I still think that this would be a fun thing to get going. Just wanted to check and see if anything like this got started.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/southern-minnesota-mankato-area-pinball-and-arcade-collectors and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.