(Topic ID: 191200)

Southern IN Once a Month League Interest?

By Gryszzz

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Gryszzz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

ForensicD (Chris) and I have been talkin about this for awhile. It is time to do this. Tryin to get maybe 5-10-15 guys and gals for monthly/every 2 weeks "casual" league going. Chris has 12-13 top tier titles that make me drool everytime I walk in his house. He babies them for sure. Neither of us are familiar with league formats/rules/point systems so we're not trying to get PAPA sanctioned or anything...just trying to play some silverball and enjoy some cold beers with some folks and hopefully hone a few flipper skills whilst doing so. Just brainstorming on this, looking for players and ideas.
    Who wants to play ball?

#2 6 years ago

I mean, I'll be wearing my tux of course, but you degenerates can wear whatever you want. It's "casual".

#3 6 years ago

I would be down to play every other week if not weekly.
    Chris what you think?

#4 6 years ago

I am always up for some pinball! I'm more than happy to host as I am sure gryszzz is. Bi weekly is good for me and I am sure tommy can hook us up with the software.

#5 6 years ago

Chuck Wurtenblitzkrieg where ya at?
    Hougie? DMBJunky?
    TrilogyBeer?

#6 6 years ago

Jokin with Chuck...he's a busy guy and already in 23 other leagues for a 90 minute drive. But the rest of ya stand up and shout.
    Once a month... let's do this.

#7 6 years ago

Alright replacing "casual" with "once a month" in title.
    I would think once a month would work for most of ya. Step up.

#8 6 years ago

You guys are northerners to me,but you got me thinking about it,especially since I have a son @ IU and another that lives in Indianapolis.Oh and I know that Chris dude also

#9 6 years ago

You and yer sons are welcome!
    There's #1 and maybe 2 and 3.
    We're on a roll.

#10 6 years ago

Ok guys and gals...looks like we're gettin there. I'm gonna start a list here and if you're on it and don't wanna be, too bad.
    I kid...but once a month should not be hard if you're in Indy or closer.
    -Romulus
    -ZMeny
    -Eraserhead(?)..don't see that working
    -Pin2d
    -RDonohoe from HPC thread
    -another Indy guy from HPC thread
    -YOU!
    Guys I've been wanting to get a league going for a LONG time. Especially after seeing Violent Steves (and other pinheads) flipper skills literally quadruple after he got in a league. Now only once a month is not gonna pay off like once a week, but we'll have some damn fun... guaranteed!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/southern-in-casual-league-interest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.