(Topic ID: 298839)

Southern Fried Gaming Expo Pinside Meet and Greet!

By Gexchange

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Gexchange
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gexchange.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Hey guys! We are coming to Southern Fried Gaming Expo this year!

With Covid heating back up we decided to be a bit more responsible. We are going to be doing the meet and greet outside on the patio of Murphs, Which is a Bar / Restaurant right next to the Hotel/Convention Center. This will be starting at 5PM Friday(8/20)! Again this will be an outdoor event!

As Always I will be buying the first round of drinks! so Have a Big old Beer on ME! Just tell them to put it on JJ's Tab. Reservation will be made Under Pinside.

2 Galleria Parkway #1c-27, Atlanta, GA 30339

An easy walk, and well worth the stop I promise!

If you are coming please post up in this thread that you are coming and how many so I can make sure I have a large enough reservation.

For Name Badges and Lanyards go to this thread https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/southern-fried-gaming-expo-pinside-name-tags-and-lanyards

JJ

#5 2 years ago
    Quoted from cleanandlevel:

count me in, see yall Friday!

Damn another Colorado person coming!

#20 2 years ago

Thanks all for coming.. Meet and greets are all about you guys so thank you!

See you all soon

JJ

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gexchange.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/southern-fried-gaming-expo-pinside-meet-and-greet?tu=Gexchange and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.