(Topic ID: 293959)

Southern Fried Gaming Expo 2021 - pinballs for sale?

By ZombieKing

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by tommyv-tmv
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

With the real estate market being crazy hot, now is a great time to sell a unit... which means I will have cash burning a hole in my pocket at SFGE 2021 (not crazy TBL money, just a little extra).

What might you be bringing for sale?

-ZK

4 weeks later
    #2 2 years ago

Started another sgfe thread that never took off

Can bring games with if we agree on something first.

FS - motordome (not mine), crosstown (players cond)

Wtb - any nice wedgeheads, or nice rare EMs

#3 2 years ago

If you want a NIB game, Jason from Classic Gamerooms seems to be taking the usual Marco role at the show, and is bringing dozens of new Stern, API, and Jersey Jack games to the show for (discounted) purchase.

#4 2 years ago

For sale locally (15 mins from show location) - may or may not bring to the show.

Xenon with new hardtop, Williams Argosy with new backglass, possibly others we will see what time permits.

#5 2 years ago

Could bring a nicer BSD, also have a nice crosstown. Can bring either if an agreement is made prior.
    Looking for

C37
    Abra ca dabra
    El dorado
    Central Park
    Target pool
    Whirlwind
    Kings queens
    Jacks open
    Atlantis
    King of diamonds
    Lawman
    Crosstown
    QuickDraw
    Buckaroo
    Surf champ
    Kingpin

Mostly any other nicer wedgies (no AAB please.)

That should round out the list

2 weeks later
    #6 2 years ago

If anyone has a flight 2000 they want to sell let me know. Ill be sfge all 3 days and would like to bring one home if possible

#7 2 years ago

Sort of looking for a Gottlieb/Premier System 80 game. Probably shouldn't be though.

#8 2 years ago

Quoted from jjga:Sort of looking for a Gottlieb/Premier System 80 game. Probably shouldn't be though.

I have a really Nice Blue version Time Line that I did not plan to bring but I could be convinced

#9 2 years ago

Long shot, but looking for a whitewater, medieval madness, shadow, or 90’s B/W games. Also curious what “discounts” jason will offer.

#10 2 years ago
    Quoted from gentrsa:

I have a really Nice Blue version Time Line that I did not plan to bring but I could be convinced

I'm missing a "B" in my original post, should have said "System 80B game". Time Line is cool though, but a bit close to what's already in my basement so I wouldn't be paying convincing levels of money.

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from remf:

Long shot, but looking for a whitewater, medieval madness, shadow, or 90’s B/W games. Also curious what “discounts” jason will offer.

Jason posted a list a few days ago on Facebook. Might want to send him a msg and ask what's left to choose from.

#12 2 years ago

I am tentatively bringing to sale and put on the floor:

a practically new HUO Ghostbusters LE,
    a Tee'd Off,
    DE Simpsons,
    TSPP,
    and maybe Stern SM.

Also
    2 linked California Speed sit down drivers,
    two (hopefully) linked Cruis'n USA uprights,
    an Atomiswave Candy Cab,
    and a floor model Touch Master.

1 week later
    #13 2 years ago

Looking for a Bride of Pinbot, preferably a rough/project machine.

#14 2 years ago
    Quoted from action76:

a Tee'd Off,
    DE Simpsons,
    TSPP,
    and maybe Stern SM.
    Also
    an Atomiswave Candy Cab,

That GB LE should bring good coin.

#15 2 years ago

Bringing Barracora 5.5k Fathom 6.5k Frontier 3.5k and Motordome 1.5k all for sale. Bringing my 2001 with new playfield for free play not for sale. Looking forward to the show!

#16 2 years ago

Not a machine for sale, but I have a Fathom cabinet stencil set from Pinball Pimp I am not ever going to use. I got it from the seller when I purchased my Fathom. $40 if anyone wants it because I realize there is some risk the adhesive is no longer good on an older stencil set.

#17 2 years ago

I still have some show games available with a free ticket to the show with purchase.

Black Knight Prem
    TMNT Pro/Prem
    Heavy Metal Le
    Star Wars Prem
    Avengers Pro
    Led Zeppelin Pro/Prem
    Star Trek Pro
    Hot Wheels
    Oktoberfest

1 week later
    #18 2 years ago
    Quoted from action76:

a Tee'd Off,
    DE Simpsons,
    TSPP,
    and maybe Stern SM.

Also
    an Atomiswave Candy Cab,

Unfortunately, The GB LE is off the table. The owner I was bringing it for decided to keep it. Also TSPP has sold.

So as far as pins, there will be
    Tee'd Off
    DE Simpsons
    Stern Spider-Man

Arcades will be the same with the addition of a Big Buck Hunter Pro 27" Arcade Cabinet

#19 2 years ago

I am bringing a nice Family Guy for the tournament room. Willing to sell it. If interested, DM me for details.

#20 2 years ago

I'll be bringing a nice Cleopatra ss for the tournament area.

#21 2 years ago

Looking for an older Stern Iron Maiden, NOT the newer one.

#22 2 years ago

Looking for Harlem Globetrotters, Paragon, Flash Gordon, maybe Centaur. Please DM me if bringing to the show to sell or trade.

#23 2 years ago

Will have an Arcade Legends 3 for sale, not on the floor of course but I will have it available for sale none the less if this interest anyone.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/southern-fried-gaming-expo-2021-pinballs-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.