Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Wolfmarsh
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Curious what it'd take to get JJP or one of their authorized distributors to start showing pins at SFGE? Still have plenty of time to get down to Atlanta. C'mon Jack!

#2 8 years ago

I asked Jack about that in Allentown but he didnt sound like fathers day weekend was a time he wanted to spend away from his family. I can understand that.

#3 8 years ago

Me too, but surely he could find (force) some employees or perhaps even sweet talk a distributor into covering for him, no? No offense to Jack, but I'm more interested in the playing JJP's pins, so his attendance wouldn't be mandatory. Although, It would be incredible if he could find a way to show up.

#4 8 years ago

I've played two different Big Bang Bars, but never seen a WoZ in person.

#5 8 years ago

I was very lucky to play one. Only bc of a local collector in my girlfriends hometown has one at a local brewery.
How cool is that guy.

I really wish a JJP rep or a trusted distributor of theirs could make a playable WOZ & Hobbit happen.
Hard to believe that they haven't represented themselves better in the Southeast.

#6 8 years ago

Just played a hobbit and a Woz tonight at the nwpinball show. Jack must like seattle better than Atlanta.

#7 8 years ago

I took Woz to the pin swap 2 years ago. We had a great turnout. It's just very costly to stay multiple nights, and have machines that you can no longer sell new or even he use only so we take a big hit on value of the machine. I tried to work it out for some new in box Ruby Reds plus one to be set up and a Hobbit proto buy total cost just could not justify the expensive. We as distributors bear all the risk plus people got so mad at having to wait in 2013. The swap meet did not require overnight plus the space for the booth was free and it was nice to sell.some shaker motors and Woz backglass items plus Invisiglass in person. Vendors do not get paid , only the show organization. I am hoping to come Sat just to play but the mid June date is tough with graduations and end of school events.

I understand the shows needs pins and I have always tried to bring good or different pins to other shows with just a little incentive.

2 weeks later
#8 8 years ago

Where are all the JJP distributors. It looks like they no showed. That's unfortunate

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Come on up to South Bend and you can play all you want.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from juanton:

Wolfmarsh said:

You're always welcome at our place, just up the road.

#11 8 years ago

Thanks guys! Don't be surprised if I take you up on it one day.

Looks like no WoZ showed this year either, which is a shame. I was able to catch up on every new stern though, so I've got that going for me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

10,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 16.95
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 91.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/southern-fried-gameroom-expo-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.